Chapter Five

Sam Smith POV

I couldn't sleep much, considering everything that has happened. I mean everything was going good, for me. I had just gotten over my ex and I was touring, but then I had to run into Breana. I feel like my hearts going to be broken again.

How could I fall, so fast? How could I "
Oh its you, I love. You're the one I dream of.
Shut up I tell myself.
Just try to get some sleep and I was about to until I heard someone crying.

"Jensen can you come get me, today?........ I can't do this............ There getting stronger and I told him about everything ........... There's Noway he'll ever like me now........... Screw Mason, I haven't even thought about him........... I know I know...........OK, I want stop doing the tour.........I love you, too................ I'll see you later." Breana sniffed.

I wonder who she was talking about. Who wouldn't like her, I mean she's beautiful and talented. I heard a knock on one of the boards and then Daisy's voice, before I went to sleep.

Breana POV

I knocked on Daisy's head board I know it's late, but I really needed to talk to another girl, about this.

"Breana? What time is it?"

"Three A.M. Can we talk, please? I replied.

She sighed and said, "get up here." I climbed up small later and sat criss cross applesauce at the end of the bed. Daisy rubbed her eyes. "Now, why did you wake me up a three a.m?"

"So, I like someone, b.

"Sam" she coughed.

"Yeah, OK I like Sam and I told him some things. I don't think he'll ever like me and I don't know what to do. Like, I feel as if I shouldn't continue on with this tour. I can't handle seeing him and not being able to be with him."

"Well, first break up with that boyfriend of yours. Like right now."
I pulled out phone. I didn't want to hurt Alex, but I always knew that this was going to happen. I began dialing his number and was about to stop, until I imagined a life with Sam. That gave me enough courage to let that go.

Alex answered on the fifth ring. "Hey, babe. I'm so proud of you." I wasn't for that small talk. I called, for only one reason. It may seem rude, but rather now then later. "It's over. I just can't handle a relationship right now. I lied.

"Yes, you can. You just don't want it with me. I watched one of his concerts online and saw the way you two looked at each other. You could've at least been honest, you selfish Bitch." He said before hanging up on me.

"Well that went good." Daisy said sarcastically."Now what about the other guy. I heard some of the conversation, but not all of it.

"We're not together at the moment, we, ummm ...... I guess you can say on a two year break."

"Now, girl we've become good friends, but I can't help you with Sam, if you're going to end up breaking up with him, for someone else." She told me.

"I just don't know. I mean Mason we were in love and I felt like, no one would be...... Special enough, to get my mind off him. Then Sam comes along and I just might be over Mason. I'd hate to break his heart though.

"Do you two talk now?" I shook my head. "Good. Next step is to tell Sam how you feel. I promise he feels the same way. "

"He doesnt though." I whispered, before going to my bed and going to sleep.

Daisy Lowe POV

These two are seriously getting on my nerves. I wish they would just tell each other how they feel. I mean one keeps me up all night about it and the other wakes me up to talk about it.

I jumped down from my bed and woke up John. "We seriously need to get them two together." I said pointing at Breana's and Sam's bunk.

"Did Sam bother you? Every time we're alone he talks about her." John replied.

"No, both of them bothered me." John quickly sat up and started smiling, "so she does like him back?" I nodded my head, wondering why john was so happy about this. "Yes, I was right! So what are we going to do about this?"

"Hmm I don't know. We'll figure it out, in the morning."