Chapter Twenty Three

I grunted as I sat up in my bed. "Oh my god, I shouldn't have drunk so many alchaholic beverages." My head was killing me.

"Babe, you're going to need this." Sam said handing me two Tylenol pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks" I mumbled. "Why didn't you stop buying me drinks?" Sam smiled.

"Well, every time I said, 'no' you would do this really seductive look, and kept saying I won't get any for a month."

"I was drunk..... You should've ignored me........I just remembered I have to meet up with Lance today."

"Why?" Sam asked immediately going to his possessive side. I sighed, "So, I can record my second song for my album."

"Oh.... Can I come?" Sam asked.

"Sure, I don't care. Just go get ready." When Sam and I finished getting dressed, we headed out to the studio.

"Hey, Lance." I greeted him with a hug. He held me a little longer than Sam's liking. I know this because he pretended to clear his throat.

I pulled away and said, "Are you ready to make some music?"

"Anytime with you beautiful. What's the name of the song we're recording today?" Lance asked.

"Forbidden Love." I answered.

"Hmm.... Tell me about it baby."

"Well, before I met Sam and blew up, I was dating this guy named Mason. I guess you can say we were in love. The only problem was he's my teacher.... Well was. In the middle of our relationship I wrote this song."

"Okay then, baby girl. Let's go make magic." I smiled and entered the booth. The intro began and then I started singing.

I hide how I feel,
Act like its not a big deal.
I know I want it,
But I can't show it
And its killing me.
If it's so sad,
Why do I wanted so bad?
Cause when I see it,
I know I need it, and
I can't breathe.

When I look inside your eyes
Everything inside me dies
Wishing you were by my side
I could hold you at night.
At the end of it all its a forbidden
Its Been a long fall
Still a forbidden love

I'm loosing this fight
Trying not to think about you all night
You baby
Got me goIng crazy
And I can't sleep
When I see you
I dont know what to do
I get excited
I can't deny it
I'm in too deep ..........

-----------------------------------------

After I finished the song, I came out. "That was beautiful, Beautiful."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Can you please stop flirting with my fiance." Sam snapped.

Lance looked Sam up and down and said, "pftt I'm not flirting, I'm just complementing a gorgeous woman." He said emphasizing 'gorgeous'.

"Guys, stop." I said firmly.

They both looked at me and mumbled a sorry. I guess this whole rivary thing is my fault. I never should've slept with Lance.

"Anyway how'd you two like my song?" I asked the guys.

"I liked it." Sam said.

"Well, I loved it." Lance said trying to one up Sam. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, please tell me why you agreed to marry him when we shared such a perfect night?"

"Lance." I warned.

"I mean you were screaming my name and how I was the best you'd ever had."

"Lamce -" I started.

"Yeah just like that baby." Lance interrupted before Sam's fist collided with Lances jaw. I gasped. "Sam!"

"I couldn't take it anymore. He kept saying things and I couldn't handle it. I've been biting my tounge and holding my fist back all afternoon." Lance puckered his lips and nodded his head. "You might have her now, but I'll get her back in my bed eventually." He smirked.

I scoffed and pulled Sam to the car, so we could head home.

I updated on Sunday just like I promised!!!! Ummm comment what y'all think about Lance please!!!! And don't forget to vote.