Chapter Twenty Two

There was a knock on my bedroom door, Waking me up. The door was slowly opened, revealing Jensen.

"Hey, baby girl." Jensen smiled. "Do you still want to go out?"

"Yeah, just let me wake up Sam and we'll get ready." I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Okay. See you in a few, baby girl."

"See ya."

Jensen left my room as I began to shake Sam. "Sam, baby?..... Wake up. Sammy..." I whined.

"Yes, honey?"

"Get up, we have to get ready." Sam moaned and started getting up.

"Fine, babe."

I looked inside of my closet and picked up my black stilletos to go with my dark red, mid thigh, tight dress.

After I put on my clothes , I went to my bathroom and curled my hair. Just when I started on my make up, Sam walked up behind me and said, " Why are you putting make up on?"

"So my face doesn't kill anyone." I said with a little laugh. Sam just looked at me like I was crazy.

"Babe, you're sooooo fucking beautiful it's unrealistic. You don't need make up and if anyone died from seeing your face, it would be because it's too perfect.

I smiled at Sam. "Thanks Babe." I said applying my glossy red lip stick. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Soon afterwards I finished getting ready and walked to the living room. I looked at my favorite two men. They both looked really good. Sam had on a blue button down with a pair of dark jeans and Jensen had on a tight black V- neck shirt with a pair of light blue jeans.

"Are y'all ready to go?"

"Yeah, is it okay if I bring Emma along?" Jensen asked.

"Sure. I don't care."

Jensen and Emma sat in the front while Sam and I sat in the back.
A few minutes latter we arrived a club los. We all entered and was immediately greeted by the smell of achahol and sweaty bodies.

Sam pulled me close and asked, "Can I buy you a drink, sexy?"

"Yes, A martini please." I said as we walked towards the bar. Sam and I sat down and ordered our drinks. The night was great. Sam's great. I can't wait to get married and start a life with him.

It's been forever...... Sorry about that. I feel so bad for not being able to update. I'm going to make a plan to update evey Sunday and the chapters will become long again!!! Thanks for reading. Vote and comment please!!!!!