Chapter Twenty four

"I could have killed him and not regretted it." Sam growled. He looked extremely hot, angry.

"Babe, don't say that."

He looked at me and said, "I love you. You know that, right?" I nodded my head. "I won't let anyone or anything take you from me."

"Baby, I know. Listen, I love you and only you. No one can change that, so, please don't take what he said to heart."

'Okay." Sam agreed. "Now come here, I want to make sure you know that you're mine." Sam said while grabbing my hand to lead me to the bedroom. "Lay down, princess. I followed Sam's instructions and knew it was going to be a long night for us two.

2 months later

I can't believe it's finally here. Never have I been so excited. I'm marrying the love of my life and everything's going to be great. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time, before walking out onto the Aisle. My hair was up in a puffy pony tail, slightly curled at the end. And I was wearing a white wedding dress, that had a tight corset top then a fluffy bottom. The top half had rhinestone's going across it in decorative style.

"Are you ready, Chica?" Mabel asked me.

"Ready as I'll ever be ." The doors opened and I began walking through the Aisle. The look on Sam's face made me the happiest woman alive.

When I made it right in front of Sam, he complimented me. "You look so beautiful that's not even the word to describe it. "

"Thank you, You don't look too bad yourself." Everything was going good until the preacher said,"if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace." For about two seconds no one said a word, but then Lance stood up and raises his hand. He was followed by Alex, Which was followed by Mason. Oh my god Mason.