Chapter 8

I woke up, naked tangled in sheets. Where's Sam I wandered. My clothes were no where to be found and I couldn't get out of my bed to get some. "Sam!" I called out.

"Yes." He answered.

"Come here."

He came up to my bed and slightly opened the curtain. "Can you get me some clothes?" I asked.

"What do I get out of that?" He smirked. "Sam," I warned.

He chuckled and said, "OK, what do you want? "

"Just pick something." When Sam came back, he handed me my clothes.
"Really, Sam" I asked picking up ,Black laced panties and bra.

"What." He asked, looking innocent, I rolled my eyes and put on my under garment. Then I put on my Blue highwaisted skirt and black croptop that says L.A. I've never struggled, so much, to put clothes on in my life.

I got the bed and went into the bathroom, to do my hair and make up. Hmm Sam actually has a good taste in clothing. When I came out the bathroom, my hair was in waves and my make up was done.

"You look ravishing." Sam said. "Can I take you out to lunch."

"Yeah." I smiled. Sam grabbed my hand and we exited the bus. We got into his black Mercedes and drove to an olive garden. When we got seated, Sam asked me a question. "Will you be my girlfriend?" I was about to say yes, but then something came to mind.

"I would, but school starts in two weeks and I have to go back home."

"You can stay with me and we'll set up college for you online."

"Sam...."

"No, babe. After we admit everything, you're just going to leave? I love you and.... Don't go."

"I want and yes." I said, before sam pulled me in for a kiss. "I love you too."

The waiter came and took our order and when she came back with everything, Sam I just talked and got to know each other better.

---------------------------------------------------

We got back on the bus ,and John and Daisy were still sleep. "John.. Daisy... Get up. We need to pack" I screamed. We're leaving tonight, to go to China and perform.

"Ugh, Maybe if you two weren't so loud last night, I wouldn't be so fucking tired." John hissed.

"I'm sorry and you can complain to me, as soon as you two are packed." I said, as I finished packing my things.

Sam came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and placed his lips in the crook of my neck. "You all packed?"

"Mhmm."

"Good." He said, before removing my suitcase and placing me on the bed. I closed the curtain and Sam started sucking on my neck. I moaned and heard Daisy grunt.

"Can you two, not"

Sam and I laughed , then we got up and out of my bed."

We rode to the airport and made it just on time. John and Daisy sat in the same row and Sam and I sat in the Same row. I was by the window, he was beside me, and papa smith was beside him.

God, I never knew Sam hated airplanes, so much.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, this is sooooo short! Just wanted to update!! OK so vote if you wanna play a little game. I'm going to give each person who votes, ten questions about Sam Smith and this story. Whoever answers the most correctly gets either a recommendation on one of their books a shout for one of their books on instagram and wattpad, or if you don't have any books I'll dedicate a chapter to you and....... Vote!!