Chapter 3- A Fairly Descriptive Robber

I pulled on the corset that was stitched into the black long sleeves first and then pulled on the black lace up pants with the burgandy shorts also attached. I slid on the oddly comfortable boots followed by the riding gloves. I slipped the mask on and it was perfectly fitted to my face. I pinned in the blonde wig one last time. "Duuude," I said walking out smiling, "This is epic," I said. "Caitlin helped with the fashion aspect," Cisco stated. "Thank you," I said. "And to top it off," Cisco said handing me a utility belt that I slung over my shoulder. Energy bars for Barry, throwing knives and on the back was a sheath. I pulled out a black sleak bo staff that extended on both side with the press of a button and was magnetized to the bottom. "Duuuuuude," I said and used the other button making it shrink back before placing it in the sheath.

An alarm went off as Barry got a phone call. After it turned off he said, "It's Iris Tony's at Jitters." "Go as Barry you can't let her know you're the Flash in a public place incase she goes into shock and forgets to filter her words," I said. He nodded picking me up and dropped me off a outside before walking in. Tony started picking a fight and I said, "Hey! Leave them alone!" There must have been a voice desquiser in my mask. "That's alot of leater little girl," he taunted. "Leather? Nah, this a kevlar reinforced tripolymer.... never mind you wouldn't get it anyways metal head," I said. "Metal head good one," I heard Cisco say. "You're asking for it pipsqueak," he warned. "Why don't we take this outside," I offered and punched him in the jaw before he saw it coming and ran out with him following close behind. I lead him to the alleyways and his arms turned into metal. "Uh guys his arms just turned into freakin' metal," I said as he shouted his war cry. "Cool. Not cool get of there," Cisco said. I ducked and dodged until I was punched in the gut sending me reeling as I gasped for air. I rolled out of the way when a large metal fist came crashing into the concrete next to me. I jumped to my feet and ran off as the cops started to show up. I made it to STAR labs and finally lifted the shirt releaving a nasty bruise.

"Son of a," I mumbled cutting myself off as I heard people as I quickly lowered the top. "Lilly," Barry exclaimed running over looking at me concerned. He frantically asked, "Are you okay?" "I'm fine Barry just a bruise," I said and he hugged me but the pressure on my abdomen hurt and I winced causing him to give me a look. "Let's see it," Caitlin said. "It's not bad at all," I said being forced to lift my shirt. "You're lucky there's no major damage he could have killed you Lilly," Caitlin said. "But he didn't and I'll be fine," I said. Barry seemed furious and was suddenly gone. "Cisco gimme the ear piece," I instructed and he did so. "Barry you better not be trying to find him and fight him we need to find a way to take him down and I swear if you get hurt I will kill you and then bring you back from the dead obviously. You're letting your emotions cloud your judgement." I said. "Sorry Lil .... can't.... you.... sound's... up," he said making fake static noise. "Bartholomew Henry Allen don't you dare turn off your communi-," I was cut off by him turning it off. I cursed him out under my breath and handed Cisco the ear piece looking up where Barry was on the tracker. "He turned it off," Cisco asked. "Yup," I annoyed. "You gonna find him and bring him back," Caitlin asked. "You bet I am," I replied and found his location. "Cisco keep me updated if his location moves," I ordered.

I finally made it and saw Barry being flung past me. "Seriously," I mumbled. How does the meta human work? I put up a feild pushing Tony back as he lunged at me and Barry who was behind me. I made Barry stay grounded as I explained it to my own brain. "He makes parts of his body metal so you can't hurt him," I informed. "Get out of there!" Cisco said. "I'm trying," I replied and sent another push towards Tony. "Let me up," Barry demanded. "Why so you can kill yourself trying fight him," I snapped at Barry. "I have to try," Barry said. "Then you try when you know how to take him down," I said pushing Tony back again as he charged this way. "Fine let me up so I can bring you back to STAR labs with me," he said dully. "You're wrist is broken go I'll meet you there," I said letting him up. All of a sudden I was no longer on my feet.