Chapter 6- Return of the evil Butterflies

(Creds to Google again not mine)

"Barry if Lilly isn't telling you something maybe it's for a good reason I mean c'mon you guys have been friends for years and you know she isn't an illogical person," Felicity said. "No I know, but sometimes I know she feels like she can't tell anyone for various reasons and I'm just worried she's doing what I do," Barry admitted. "I'll talk to her Bar," Felicity said. "Thank you Felicity," he said. She nodded and hung up. I rolled over and sat on the ground again. "He knows you're hiding something from him," Felicity said. "He cannot know about Dr. Wells until I have proof. I can't risk Wells knowing I'm onto him," I said. She nodded saying, "But you will tell him right? 'Cause I've seen alot of relationships between, friends, family, etcectera end because of lies." "I know trust me I know I just need to find enough proof so that I can make sure I don't lose him," I said, "because I do not trust his life or Cisco's or Caitlin's in the hands of Dr. Wells." Felicity nodded. "You got this I know you do," Felicity said. "Thanks it's good to have a friend not in Wells' ciricle," I said.

We just kept watching Breaking Bad and Felicity crashed on the couch after teaching me some hacking tricks like how to set up an untraceable IP address and a master security override code that lets you into any code restricted page without being traced as well as how to track someone by tapping into the cell tower. That I tested on Dr. Wells and it said in STAR labs. Why is he there so late? I then used Felicity's back track and delete codes. Not as fast as she was, but I completed the task. I crashed on the couch after making her float and tucking her into bed.

I woke up the next morning and saw a note.
Hey Lil,
Don't freak I just went to work go to the lair Roy should be there and I think Oliver too they should (mind you I say should b/c I'm sooo not sure) be there training.
-Felicity
(b.t. dubs you and Barry date now I said so call him and tell him you love him do it. JUST DO IT! Lol memes ok I gtg bye)
I laughed thinking aloud, "She even rambles in notes." I pulled on a black skeleton cropped long sleeve and a flowy red blouse over after pulling on my dark blue, deconstructed, high waisted, skinny jeans. Wow that's alot of adjectives. I dug out my face cleanser, tooth brush and tooth paste and took care of my face and hygene.

I finally slung the bag over my now black leather jacketed shoulder and caught the city bus to Verdant. I walked in through the Alley. "Boys," I called. "Lilly," Roy asked. "Yup. I forgot to last night, but is Ollie here I brought gifts from team Meta/STAR labs," I said. "Cool," Roy said and Oliver walked over. Both were shritless. "Seriously it's like you guys are photo shopped," I asked. "Isn't that a line in Easy A," Oliver asked. "60 percent if not more of what I say is quotes or references to tv shows, movies, vines, memes, tumblr posts, books and or comic books," I said pulling out two bags. "Happy early holidays," I said smiling, "from Central City vigilantes to Starling City vigilantes. Despite our differences we still need each other fam," I said. They opened it and Roy said, "Awesome. Hah your's doesn't get a hood." "That's 'cause Felicity told Cisco his apparently has sentimental value," I piped up. "They're awesome," Oliver said. "Like mine they are a kevlar weave, reinforced tripolymer fabric which as Cisco said is lighter and more durable and protective than you're original leather and looks as cool as leather. 'Cause you know spandex is uber cliché and looks ectremely awkward," I said. "Uber," Oliver asked. "I don't think I'll fit into this one too," Roy said pulling out my suit. "Oops that's not supposed to be in there. That one is mine," I said. He laughed nodding and handed it to me.

"We should try 'em out and train with them on," Oliver suggested. We all dispersed and came back in uniform masks and everything. I saw Roy and Oliver's jaw dropped. "I remember when you were an awkward middle schooler! You're so grown up stop it," Oliver said. "People grow up Oliver," I said. "You're making me feel old," he protested. "You got so fashionable when? Go back to street clothes prep," Roy teased. "You're just jealous I'm prettier than you," I said."There can only be one Ambercrombie," he said.