Chapter 17- Spivot's Got Spunk

I started fangirling like Jess from New Girl. "Oh my god! Oh my FREAKING go! Ahhh! Y-you're nooo! Oh my god the hat! YOU ARE! HAH," I exclaimed. "What the hell," Barry asked. "It's Jay- freakin' Garrick! The Jay Garrick. No one? Seriously," I asked disappointed in all of them and looked around adding, "Jay Garrick, the Flash. The Crimson Commet. Seriously?! No one!" Barry just raised an eyebrow. I huffed annoyed explaining, "The comic books guys. The ones I read all the time." Still nothing. "How am I even friends with you people," I groaned facepalming. They went ahead and started grilling Jay and so on Barry seemed a bit cold and detatched as if he already did not trust Jay. I got a call and tried to ignore it, but Cam well Emma's number came through. I excused myself and walked to my little hiding spot picking up.

"Hey," I said. "Hey sis! It's been a really long time since I've seen you and I was wondering if maybe tomorrow you could drop in I have some filling in and makeing up to do and I'm pretty free tomorrow unless your busy," she said starting to ramble. "I'd love to see you," I started and she cut me to the chase. "Great I bought you a plane ticket open your email I'll see you tomorrow Lil," she said excitedly and hung up. I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts before walking out and hearing Barry had run off. "That's just brilliant," I remarked.

I left and started packing an over night bag my train was in two hours which puts me in LA in about three hours. I put the bag over my shoulder and called Barry. No reply. I put them all in a group chat as I got in the cab towards the airport. They must be busy at STAR labs because the only one who replied was Iris. I walked through security and plugged my headphones in my ears as I waited for the planes to allow boarding. I turned my phone off and sat in my seat as they called my section. I took my headphones out and listened through the routine safety procedures. Once we got the light I plugged my head phones into the headphone jack. I was sitting next to man who seemed so nerver he might shit himself. He sat in the aisle so I was kinda blocked in. "Nervous flier," I asked. "That obvious," he asked forcing a smile. "I'm a forensic scientist, obvious is relative," I said with a smile. The kid couldn't be over 19. He had brown wavy hair and warm brown eyes. "I'm Lilly by the way," I said holding my hand out. "Pedro," he said and shook it. "Nice to meet you Pedro," I said. He smiled again and asked, "You wouldn't happen to have any tips would you?" "Well for starters, breathe," I said chuckling and added, "my dad used to be afriad of flying he just thought about where he was going instead of how he was getting there." The kid nodded and I sat back playing one of the inflight movies. My movie of choice Tangled. I glanced over and Pedro was asleep.

The plain finally landed and I walked out seeing a guy in a fancy suit holding up my name. I walked over. "Emma's producer's are working with her right now so we're bringing you to the studio," he said. I nodded and sat in the back as I was driven off. I got a call from Barry and picked up. "Hey," I said and he started babbling about how he thought I was in trouble and that he called me a dozen times. "Bar it's okay. I'm fine honey. My sister sprung a last minute thing to go see her for this evening and tomorrow," I explained. "Oh good. Okay... you're okay. Alright well love you, have fun and don't get into trouble," Barry said. "No promises. I'll call you later," I said. "Sounds good," he said and we hung up.

The door opened and I walked in. I walked into someone back stage and he dropped a folder of stuff and my bag spilled. "I am so so sorry," I apologized and went to kneel to help him out but we accidentally butted heads both saying, "Sorry!" I carefully picked up what I could and handed it to him still apologizing. He had a thick head of dark brown hair fluffed straight up infront. His eyes were granny smith green and he just chuckled. "First day on set it's okay I get it," he laughed. "Oh! No I don't... noooo I'm not an.. I'm here to visit my sister Em-," I started but Emma cut me off. "LILLY," she shouted excitedly. "Speak of the devil," I mumbled. "And she shall appear," mumbled the poor guy I ran into, just as Emma practically tackle hugged me. I luaghed hugging back I steadied myself. "How are you," she asked. "I'm good," I replied. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't vompletely true something felt wrong in the pit of my stomach. I felt my phone go off as we reached the car and picked up. "Hey babe I am so," Barry started. I chuckled cutting him. "Bar it's okay I know you had a last minute errand it happens in your line of work. I made it to LA safe and we're headed to my sister's place now. I heard a pause as if he was nodding. I bit my lip to lessen my goofy grin as I could practically see his expression in my mind's eye. "Good stay safe I love you," he said. "Love you too and for Christ's sake Bar atleast trust the guy a little he's not Well's," I answered. I hung up not giving him time to make up an excuse. "They grow up so fast," Em teased. I flipped her off in return still smiling a bit. "I still can't believe that dork grew up so well," she added. "Yeah," I simply replied. We walked into the hotel room she shares with her husband. I had done some research. Ishta is just a stage nane and she's married to a director Daniel McCabe and his daughter Tierney.

"Hey I brought my sister Lillith," Em said. "Please call me Lilly," I said. "She seems cooler than you," Tierney said. "That's because I am," I teased. "Winning one dumbsamsh competition doesn't make you cooler than me," Em defended laughing. "Debatable," I taunted. "Aren't you from Central City,"  Tierney asked. "Indeed," I answered. "Have you ever met the Flash," she asked with dreamy eyes. "And Alchemy," I answered. "Really," she asked, "is he as cute in person?" I chuckled. "Cuter," I replied chuckling. "You have created a monster," Daniel teased. Em brought me to the spare room. I set up Barry's contact as "the Flash  ⚡️". I texted Barry to use his voice desguiser and put on his mask, when I called. "So you wouldn't happen to have a way to talk to him," Tierney asked as she walked in. "I actually have his number," I said and hit the facetime button showing her. "O-M-G," she said. "What's up," Barry asked not using the voice desguiser. "Hey Flash, it's Lilly. My sister's step daughter Tierney is huge fan and she wanted to talk to the scarlet speedster," I said holding the phone that was on speaker. "Hey there Tierney," he replied waving with a huge  grin on his face.

After talking we hung up and Tierney hugged me. "Why has Em never brought you over before," she asked. "Because I used to be a little jerk to her," I replied. "That's what sister's do," she said in a duh tone and walked out. "It took me three months to earn her affection," Emma joked. "Well I do have The Flash on speed dial so my coolness ups yours," I joked. She shook her heard chuckling and the time flew by quickly before I knew it I was in the Airport. I hugged Tiereny goodbye and warned Em's man if he broke her heart I'd kill him. He just chuckled knowing I meant well by it. I hugged Emma. "I'll see you soon," I promised. "I know. Be safe hun," she said. I nodded and walked into the security check. I made it onto the plane and sat looking through a pamphlet. I glanced at my leg. I had gotten a nast stap wound while participating in my night job in LA. We took off after the safety procedure and the little light for the ok to take off our safety belt came on. I unbuckled myself amd took a nap. I woke up to an alarm. The plane was hitting turbulence and started going down. I Rushed to the bathroom and put my suit on under my clothes. I ran out and the masks had dropped. A little girl was flying alone and couldn't reach. I helped her secure it on and the plane door was open. It must have been the cause of the crash.

I put on the mask as I reached the back and flew out. With the help of my ability I kept the plane up. I could feel my abilities being dispersed randomly. If I save these people it will kill me. If I don't they all die. I grunted and used everything I had and brought the plane to a safe landing. I suprisingly felt well. Until I stood upright when the people walked off the plane. "Alchemy saved us," someone exclaimed and I collapsed my wound in my thigh opened now and far worse than earlier. I dialed Barry's number but it went to voicemail. I chuckled, "Always late Allen. I love you Barry. I had to save them I'm sorry. Oh and do me a favor give Spivot a shot I like her spunk," I said trying not to cry, "I love you," I said hanging up. I had been bleeding for almost 3 minutes and 20 seconds. "Is anyone here a doctor," I heard someone shout as it all went dark. I really hope Barry ends up happy. My life played before my eyes. This is it. My breathing slowed and I-I wasn't scared. Bring it on death, what really lies beyond the grave? Everything faded to black silence. A light burned my eyes and I saw Mom and Dad. "Hi," was all I said. They smiled and hugged me.