Chapter 5- You Are Their Me

I looked to see a mug shattered with a disappointed Cisco and a panicked Barry. "The hell happened now," I asked in a groan. Cisco, Barry and Caitlin all started rambling at once and I just blinked slowly before a lifted a hand and closed it like a sock puppet closing its mouth. "One at a time. In alphabetical order by last name so Allen, Ramon then Snow," I stated simply sitting on the edge of the table. "There was the lighting guy a-and I 'dunno, but he like zapped me and I lost my powers," Barry said heart broken. "First, Farooq took your powers!? Second hoowwww," I asked. "Farooq," Barry asked. "Zappy-Go-Lucky's name," Cisco asked. "Sí," I said, "and do not keep that name." "I won't," Cisco said, "Anyways the shock he sent through Barry most likely caused a jam in his powers cause Cait is right." "Yeah like I was saying his DNA binded and transformed by the lightning from the original shock there's no way to un transform DNA," Cait said. My brain started racing. "Mind if I take a look at the scenario," I asked. They put Barry on the treadmill and it was at a jog, but he was already breathing extremely heavily and sweating out like gallons of sweat. He walked off sitting on the treadmill wheezing a bit, face red and despaired. "He runs slow even for a normal person," Cisco said. "I 'dunno compared to me in high school that's pretty fast," I added try and cheer Barry up a bit. Nothing. "Caitlin did you run any tests yet," I asked. "No I was just about to," she admitted. "Mind if I go with you," I asked She nodded and we left the boys to talk.

"Like you said cells don't just untransform," I said to Caitlin in her lab. I took a petri dish and observed Barry's blood pre elctro shock therapy and post. "HAH! I knew it," I shouted. Caitlin walked over. "Check it out the cells have all the same components the only difference is that the up-to-date cells aren't jump started he has his powers the cars just stuck cause the engine died," I said excitedly. "You really just compared him to a car," Cait asked. "Hey it was a good analogy," I defended. "I'll give you that one," she said.

We walked back out and explained what happened then returned to the lab and tried to experiment and see the charge for one cell. "The charge needed to possibly give Barry his powers back would potentially kill him it's more than they give people in the electric chair," Caitlin explained. Barry and Cisco were in the room too. I was rubbing my temples to process the information. "But his cells are still set they can take the charge," I defended. "We don't know that for sure," Caitlin said. "I did the test like 30 times," I looked to Cisco, "When I say 30 I mean thirty." "Daaamn," he said. "Even if he could survive it," Caitlin said and I chimed in, "Which he can." She continued as if I had never even spoken, "How are we going zap him. We have nothing here that could hold let alone conduct that much electricity." "The treadmill," Cisco and I jinxed. I knocked a pencil, "You owe me a soda Ramon." "Are you sure it can handle the charge," Wells asked appearing out of no where. "For a man on a mortorized wheel chair you sure are stealthy," I thought aloud and then followed up with, "Sorry that was audible wasn't it," I asked. They nodded and continued. "But yeah it's been Ciscoed, my baby can handle the charge.

I looked over to see a very anrgy man with his fingers twitching with electricity. Farooq. "Uuuhhh guys you might wanna look who's on the monitor," I said. "Farooq," Cisco asked and everything shut off. A few lights came on and a flashing red light came on indicating the breach in the front. "Whatever we're doing let's do it now," Barry said. We all rushed to the room with the treadmill and Caitlin couldn't watch as Cisco and I kept our eyes glued to Barry. Wells had run off. Cisco's hand was on the lever. "I can't do this not again what if I kill you," Cisco asked. "I'll do it. I ran the tests this was my idea if it fails it's on me," I said and took the controls. "Barry are you ready," I asked. He nodded. I turned on the machine and he started running. I took a deep breath and pulled the lever looking at Barry. He cried out in a pain an wiped out and I ran over turning it off. "Barry," I shouted and he sat up groaning. I sighed in relife. "Did it work," Cisco asked. Barry stood up and ran normal speed. He shook his head disappointedly. "And Iris, Eddie, and Joe are still trapped in the precinct," Barry half shouted frustrated. "Wait what," I asked. "Hostage situation," was all cisco got out before being cut off by the sound of a metal clang. "Take Barry go," I instructed Cisco and Caitlin and they did as they were told taking Barry even though he was refusing.