Chapter 10- I Know Your Secret

I sat by the side of Barry's cot and he didn't wake up for two and a half days. Come the Christmas Eve Day around noon he started to stir. "Morning sunshine," I said unable to stop smiling when I saw him awake. He looked at me and smiled as I hugged him. "Lilly he took the recorder," Barry whispered into my hair, "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him." "Hey, don't beat yourself up about it I erased that recorder anyways I knew he'd get it eventually," I said into Barry's shoulder and move back pulling his hands to indicate he should follow me. I had brought the STAR labs crew their presents this morning and I brought Barry home. "Hey," Barry said. "Good to see you're back from Starling in time for Christmas," Iris said. "Yeah, well I wouldn't miss this for the world," Barry said. We had invited Cisco, Cait, and Dr. Wells. The only one to decline the invite was Wells. I helped Iris finish the ornaments. I couldn't reach the last open branch and Barry took it helping me. "Thanks," I mumbled and he just smiled at me. I was handed a mug of grandma Esther's eggnog from Iris. "Thank you," I said and stood behind the couch as Iris called Joe in to put on the star. I felt Barry behind me and he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. It was midnight now and we all said Merry Christmas to each other. Presents were handed out and we gathered. I sat in Barry's lap and got a meduim sized bag from Bar, a small bag from Iris, a medium/ small bag from Joe, a small box from Cait and a slightly bigger box from Cisco. I got Caitlin an MJ CD because she absolutely loves his music. For Cisco I got the Game of Thrones book series. Joe got a photo with him, Iris, Barry and myself as kids on the tops and as adults on the bottom recreating it and a replica of his favorite mug that was broken while Barry lost his speed. Eddie got a Jitters gift card and a blank scrap book because he mentioned how he had a bunch of misallanious photos with no where to put them. Iris got an Alex and Ani that had a matching Sisters bracelet to mine in the set. Barry got a full scrapbook of photos that had me him and Iris.

Joe got me a thermos of the egg nog and the recipe. From Caitlin I recived a bracelet. My end said forever and hers said friends, Cisco had gotten me a box of Buncha Crunch, Iris had gotten me a bag of candies and a sketch book with some like pro pencils in different thicknesses. "I remembered you were really good at art as a kid so I expect to see the new style of sketches you can do," Iris said. "Oh my god this is amazing guys," I said. I opened Barry's and it was a green apples candle, an itunes gift card and scrap book with us acting all couply. "Awww Bar," I said. "Yeah I had to tweak it last minute the back was different," he admitted with a sheepish grin. The back said Always remember that I love you. I smiled at him saying, "Awww you're a sweet little nerd!" He laughed kissing my cheek and I heard Cisco gasp asking, "Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking what I'm thinking." "If you're thinking that they're dating and didn't tell us then no you're not the only one," Cait said. I blushed and Barry said, "I win that bet." "Not fair you totally made it obvious," I said. "Uh you're the one that said not hide it and see how long they figure out," he countered. "Hah! Pfsh! What? Nooo. Hehe. No way. You totally said it," I half mumbled. "Busted," Eddie said. "Dude I thought we were friends. Anways it was the day before Barry went to Starling," I said. "You all owe me like ten bucks each," Joe said. "Huh," I asked. "Uhh we bet on how long after Thanks Giving it would be until you two started dating for realsies," Iris said, "I bet New Year's." "I said Christmas Eve," Eddie stated. "I said a week after," Cisco admitted. "I said the Friday after Thanks Giving," Caitlin said. "Daaamn," Barry mumbled. "I said three days before Christmas. I know you'd probably try to avoid your feelings for her thinking she didn't like you back and then finally break and tell her before your favorite Holiday but if she said no you'd need time to collect yourself and get back in holiday spirit so three day leeway," Joe said. "You are scary accurate," Cisco said. "I know my son," Joe said. "Aaawww," I teased.

I stayed at Barry's and Joe's until New Year's Eve. I've been arguing with them that I have to go back to my apartment soon and tomorrow we agreed I could go back. I sat watching the preformances at Time Square. I heard a knock at the door and opened it. "LILLY," Felicity exclaimed hugging me. "Felicity," I asked hugging back. She let go and I let her Ollie, Roy and Digs in. "Hey guys," Barry said getting up from the couch. "We thought we might drop in early and start the new year in the fun city," Roy said. "Joe this is Felicity Smoak whom you know, Roy Harper, you know Oliver Queen, and John Diggle," I said. "Guys this is Joe West," I said. The ball satrted to drop and Felicity, Roy, Dig, Barry and I counted down obnoxiously loud as Oliver and Joe shared a look and chuckled. "Happy New Year's," We all shouted. I smiled at Barry and suddenly he kissed me. It wasn't even long enough for me to kiss back just a peck. However Felicity started squealing in fangirlism and I just smiled like crazy unable to think of any words to use.