Chapter 7- That Damn Lion

I pulled on the poncho style, blue, flannel over my long sleeved, plain, black, shirt and pulled my hair down as I cleaned up any running make up. I then tossed my bag over my shoulder Cisco walked out with me handing me my phone that I left inside. "Thank you," I said and looked around seeing no one then flew through the air and landed on the roof of the precinct. I climbed in and sat in my chair wich was under the window. I watched as Barry started pinning things to the board. He finally stopped and jumped when he saw me. "Hi you called," I said. "How long have you been there," asked flustered. "Like five minutes ten tops," I said really chill.

The air seemed to get heavy as he showed me the board once I had walked over. I sat on the edge of his desk right next to where he was standing and saw it was a theory web about his mom's murder. The center had her murder article and there were red pins on information about time the streak, blue ones on possible time travel theories, and white ones on sticky notes. There were so many of them just questions, but the ones that stuck out where;
Could I potentially time travel?

How do I find the man in yellow?

Am I the only speedster?

Who is the man in yellow?

Why did he kill my mom?

"Wow," was all I said. What else can I say? It's not like it's an easy subject. I couldn't even find where to search for my words let alone the right ones. I scanned over the board my eyes soaking in the information and the articles, the head lines. "This is," he started and I spoke with him my voice distant as I said, "The board you use to try and solve the mystery of your mom's murder. It's definitly been renovated since you first made it. 'Am I the only speedster?' No I don't think so Barry. Time travel why not?" "Well time travel is theoretocal," He said. "And how how theoretical are you," I asked in whisper walking around to the other side of the board. "Is this important," I asked. "No," he said. "Good," I said and erased it all then took a marker writing as he looked at me confused. I wrote in regular print at the top after stopping the camera from recording.

Question 1: Could you potentially time travel?
Answer: Yes
Question 1.2: How?
Answer: Not a clue

Question 2:How do you find the man in yellow?
Answer: Simple call him out.
Question 2.2: How
Answer: I have an idea....

Quetion 3: Are you the only speedster?
Answer: No, obviously you didn't kill your mom. Not to mention there were others affected by the Particle Accelerator.

Question 4: Who is the man in yellow?
Answer: Time will tell. (In other words I don't know yet.)
Question 4.2: Why not just say you don't know
Answer: Pfsh what's the fun in that
Question 4.3: Who said this was fun
Answer: It's not I'm just trying to make you smile a bit b/c being sad sucks.

Question 5: Why did he kill your mom?
Answer a: To hurt you. (Example Slade Wilson {side note no we most definitely are not related} and Ollie)
Answer b: She was in the cross fires.
Answer c: To make you the Flash.
Answer d: Idk man maybe he's just out for blood.

I stepped back bumping into Barry and he read it. "Who the hell is Slade," Barry asked. "Ask Felicity when you get the chance," I said. "So what's your idea," he asked a determined look in his eyes. I took a picutre on my phone making sure there was no reflection and my GPS was off as always. I put my phone away and erased the board by lifting the words and all the dirt off of it and piled all in a paper towel which I then rubbed together to smudge everything before throwing it away. I started the cameras again as I pretended to wipe it all away and looked in the reflection of the window to see it was on like I planned. I covered the board saying. "You need sleep," I said. He looked confused and then saw the cameras putting two and two together. "What would I do without you," he asked and I took his hand leading him out.