Chapter 13- Cry Baby

I couldn't find anything useful from the detectives other than the toxicity levels and the fact there were no stingers left in the victim. I took photos and we went to STAR labs sharing the information. I stopped seeing Felicity who then ran over hugging me. I hugged back laughing. "Oh my lord girl stop scaring me so much," she said. "I'm okay every time though," I said. "One of these times you won't be so lucky," Felicity said. "Hopefully that is far away in time," I said. "What brings you here," Barry asked as she hugged him next. "You have to see it to believe it," Felicity said. We all stood outside as something flew over head.

"Is it a bird," Cisco mumbled. "No that's a plane look at the velocity," Caitlin countered. "No it's superman," I said in a fake announcer voice and I was shot a disapproving look from Caitlin. Wells chuckled as Cisco high fived me. Barry wasn't paying attention and Felicity said, "Close it's my boyfriend Ray." I raised an eyebrow. What does she mean boyfriend? If it's not Ollie in a jet pack I don't approve.

Suddenly a man roughly Ollie's height and build in full red and black armoured body suit landed infront of us. He stood up from kneeling and hit a button revealing his face then the mask faultered and fell apart. I made a feild as a piece flew this way. You are not Oliver Queen. I do not approve of this chisel faced, perfectly combed back jet black hair, blue eyed, slightly tanned, pearly white teethed handsom man solely because he ain't the other half of the otp. However, DAAAAMMMNNNN Felicity where do you get you're guys, Hot Mens R' Us? I lowered the field as he asked sheepishly, "I need help with that, well this." He said motioning to his suit. "Sick! Yeah I'd love to take a look at that bad boy," Cisco said as they went inside. Barry and Wells went with them so Caitlin, Felicity, and I walked into Caitlin's office. "I want to disapprove so badly because I still ship you with Ollie, but he is literally perfect," I said. "I know right," Caitlin asked. "Yeah it's like dating Barry, but in Ollie's body," Felicity said. "I never said that," Felicity added. Caitlin laughed and I answered, "Said what?" "Exactly," Caitlin said. We laughed walking into the cortex and the boys looked at us confused. "Girl talk," I said. Caitlin took Ray's vitals and I noticed Barry was really off. Felicity took Barry out for coffee and I watched them leave concerned. "Is everything alright with Barry," Wells asked. "Yeah, he's been like this since his dad almost died. He almost had a full blown panic attack the previous night. He's got alot to worry about you know with the metas, regular theives, the fact Iron Heights isn't the safest prison, and not to mention who the hell knows when the Reverse Flash will pop up again I mean it's been months so it's only a matter of time," I explained. He nodded and Cisco went to go help Ray. I wandered down there some time later and leaned against the doorway looking at the field remembering the projection before shaking the thought out of my head. "Hey boys," I said and Cisco was staring off into space.

I put his paper cup full of water on his head with my powers saying, "Earth to Cisco. You alright man?" He jumped going, "Yeah." Then the cup fell and we all started laughing. "Good one Wilson," Cisco said. "Wilson as in Slade Wilson," Ray asked. "No relation I promise," I said chuckling. "Okay good," Ray said laughing a bit. We all worked on the suit and Ray complimented, "You and Felicity both breake the whole blondes are dumb stereo type." I chuckled, "Well forensic science as one of my majors and psych as my minor kinda helps a few things. I definitely don't have her tech skills. Or Cisco's for that matter," I said. "Aw shucks you're making me blush," Cisco joked. I chuckled and got tiered of holding an object so I used my ability. "Cisco, Lilly, the bees are at it again," Caitlin said over the overhead. We shared a glance and rushed up as Cisco groaned. I suited up and walked out. "No," Barry said. "No what," I asked. "I am not letting you out there Lil if you get stung by one you could die let alone a swarm," Barry countered. "Barry I can handle myself don't worry about me," I said and we left to Mercury Labs where the attack was.

We got there and there were no bees. Suddenly one started crawling out and I made a field as more came. Barry picked me up and we were back STAR Labs. "We were too late," I said. As he set me down. I pulled off my mask and set it on the tabel. "We're gonna be late for dinner," Barry said suddenly in a white button down, his black blazer, a tie, dark jeans and his converse. I raised an eyebrow and Felicity said, "Oh right you weren't at coffee sorry I totally blanked. We're going on a triple date Me and Ray with you and Bar and Iris and Eddie. It's fancy so dress... fancy?" I chuckled answering, "Um okay."