Meeting Ryker... (boyxboy) (Twisted)

Chapter One

Mental...

"The names Ryker, I'm about eighteen..." I said, looking over the circle of screwed up teens, who in fact, aren't really dying to leave this place.

Me on the other hand, do want to leave. Very badly.

I looked over to a girl around sixteen, holding a torn up teddy bear, and rocking side to side. The nurse tapped her shoulder and, took her somewhere. i don't know exactly where... Her hair was blood red with blue tips, she looked as if she had scars wear angel bite piercings would be. She looked rather normal... Actually.

I turned and noticed a boy, around my age. With black hair, & a shiny lip ring. His eyes were locked on me. Which made me stare right back at him. With questions flooding his haunting gray-blue eyes, he stood. Making his way over to the empty chair on the left of me. I noticed one of the nurses eyes follow him, she almost looked as if she did not want him here.

He sat right next too me, and scooted close. "Hey.." he whispered, into my slightly ringing ears. "You are really.." he paused, sitting back in his chair. Looking as if he were thinking about what he was going to say to me. He leaned in close, and whispered, "Cute."

I scooted away, a little.

He sounded and looked a little crazy.

He scooted over too me once more, smirking a tad bit. He began, in a softer lower manlike voice. "I'm kidding dude." he laughed, and leaned back in his chair.

I just looked at him, dumbfounded. He looked back, just watching. "What?" he asked, smiling.

"If yo-" I was cut off by the lunch bell, I stood, and looked down at my ugly throw up green scrubs. This is gonna suck.

I followed some nurses to the cafeteria, and felt the boys presence behind me. I watched as the halls grew longer and tighter as we walked. The countless posters of disorders, and how you'll get over them with help. The one that caught my eye, was Personality Disorder. I stopped for a moment, and started reading.

When my stomach made a turn around, and caught me off guard. I'm hungry... I ran back with the group, and caught up with the nurse, and the boy.

The boy looked ahead of us, and winced. "The cafeterias food sucks." he whispered into my ear. "Id rather starve. But they wouldn't let you do that here. They'll eventually force you too eat." He continued to whisper.

"Shh!" one of the nurses hissed, with out even so much as looking back at the both of us. I sneered and, rubbed my eyes, realizing I hadn't slept for what seemed like forever now. Ever sense two nights ago, everything changed. Including my happy healthy sleeping habits...

I watched as we entered the huge, lifeless cafeteria, full of only eight different teens, eating, and coughing. I walked slower, watching the cafeteria ladies stop, and stare at us all, as if we were fresh meat. I noticed the boy cringe , and look in the other direction.

I looked back ahead, and saw the girl, with the teddy bear, sitting at a lunch table. Watching the rain fall outside. There aren't many perks about this hospital, but the one that stands out the most to me, is the huge windows. I love that about it here.; "Danny!" I hear a girl shout, which made me turn around, and see the boys arms wrapped around a girl with blue hair. What's with the hair colors here? I thought to myself.

"Mmm, Carli. I missed you." he said, with a raspy unforgiving voice. She only backed away, and nodded. She grabbed his hand, and ran to a table. I slowly narrowed my eyes back on the pouring outside. Every time it rains, I think the clouds are crying, because they are always moving, and never in one place. Never settling down, long enough to make friends. Like me. Every time I try to make a friend, and open up to them, they drift away from me. So I guess now, I'm used to being alone. I'm comfortable that way. I'm used to be only with myself... And, Rems. My split personality. Rems is much different than I am... He's homicidal, and suicidal. That's why I'm so afraid of him. I wish he didn't exist. But, sadly I can't control when he makes a visit. He's like a clingy ghost, always around, Nd never able to die.. Because, the bitch is already dead.

I hear a tiny ding, wipe around to see the lunch lady holding my plate, and two cups. one very small, with my pills in it, the other much bigger, full of ice water. I make my way over to her, and take the serving.

I make my way too a table near the window and, get comfortable. I watch the rain pour as I swallow the first pill. The pill that controls my emotions. Then the second, which controls Rems.

I feel a strange tingling in my mind, the tingling of shutting down. That basically is what the first pill does. Shuts down a part of my brain, I guess I shouldn't need. I begin picking pieces off my plate, and eating them. God, this stuff really is gross. I reached for my drink, when I heard aloud bang. I turned my head quick, to see Danny lying on the floor, and the girl kneeling over him...

Hey you! Yeh, you! Tell me what you think, I need to figure out whether I should keep going or not, so please let me know.