Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen.

Gtfo.

Rykers POV.

There was a long silence between us. An uneasy, uncomfortable silence. I guess he was expecting me to say ditto, but Ive never left him since I met him. Hes left me. I know I wouldnt leave him. I have too much love. What was there to say other than that? He watched me harm myself, who would do that? i would at least beg him to stop if he did. I care that much.

Danny scooted over to me, which caught me off gaurd. He leaned in, and i expected him to kiss me, so i looked away from him. He kissed my arm, with the sleeve stilled rolled down.

"Im afraid to look." He said low toned.

"Then, dont. Simple." I said looking still in the other direction, i felt the anger in my voice, and i knew Danny could hear it. Youd have to be stupid not to know that there was some anger behind those words.

He gently grabbed my chin, and pulled my head till i was facing his. "Im sorry." He said sincerely and a little sad. All my sadness has just turned to anger now. And, i bet you could figure that, that isn't good at all. Silence brushed against us again, except this silence was tender, and remorseful at the same time.

His eyes were glued to mine, as the stars shined on us still. His eyes were beginning to water, and i knew this was my fault. I knew he knew i didn't accept his apology to me. Was i wrong for being mad in this situation? I myself, didnt think so.

As a tear fell upon his cheek, it took everything in me to lean forward and kiss him. As our lips moved in sink, i felt the cold of my heart. and the warmth of his hands wrapped around me. Am i sure im really in love? Or is it something else?

+

Short chapter,
But lemme know what you think will happen and how you like it so far? Id appreciate it. I wanna know what you guys think. :3 comment pleases. Vote maybe? c:
xxLeah