Chapter Nine

Heya guys! Careful with the beginning of this chapter. It's a tad bit umm... You'll see. cx Enjoy... Vote/Comment/Add••

Chapter Nine.

His Longing...

Danny's POV.

Rykers thoughts were racing as my lips laid upon his. And his heart raced. By now I would of pulled away, if he were to think 'Holy shit get off' or anything that would show signs of unwillingness to return the love I was throwing on him. But his thoughts... Were completely set on me. My looks, my attractiveness to him, my soft lips, my pulsing heart, my feelings towards him. He guessed and guessed whether or not my feelings for him were out of love or lust. I simply pulled away, just a little, as my hand wrapped his neck, and my other around his waist. And whispered, "Out of love." And moved in for a couple more kisses before I force him to sleep. Before I lose control.

His hands slowly wrapped around my hips, his right hand stroking my back, his left firm on my side. His heart some how sped up. And both hands gripped me, and pulled me even closer than before. Body to body. Heart to heart.

I could tell he was a tad bit longing for more. But I knew I couldn't let this go to far. I couldn't let him lose control. Or myself. I backed away slowly, and kissed his forehead gently. His eyes were still closed. and his breath was still heavy.

A smirk loosely came across his lips, "Sorry." He said in a sexy, tired voice. My hands let go of him, as his let go of me.

"Come on." I said firmly. yet softly. As my hand interlocked his. I swiftly brought him to the bed. and tucked him in under the soft blankets. He smirked up at me.

Ryker's POV.

I softly giggled as Danny kissed my forehead. He stood up, and smiled down at me. "I have to go some where... I'll be back, okay?"

I gulped. "Yeah... uhh... Okay." My anxiety grew as he swift fully walked out the hotel rooms door.

What if he doesn't come back, what if I screwed this up some how, what if... I never see him again...? I thought to myself, when I felt a small nudge. Very faint. It threw me off guard. So I eagerly got comfortable and fell asleep.

Well guys, that's it for now. I finally got some ideas, but unfortunately/fortunately they will be in the next chapter. ttyl. Vote/Comment/Add×ו