Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Losing it.

The alarm broke and the street was instantly silent. Danny looked around and cringed.

"It feels like it's safe. Imma pull over at this hotel." He pointed and I looked over. It was Dread Hotel. Sounds like it'd be a haunted house, but it was the owners last name. I know that because my second family practically lived here.

He pulled in and sat in the car. He rubbed his eyes. "Let's go, get your stuff. You have clothes right?" He asked. I nodded yes. "Okay, let's get." He opened his door, and walked into the lobby as I unzipped my tote bag. I grabbed my black, small v neck shirt and some blue and black checkered pajama pants. I began slipping off my shirt when I heard foot steps around the car. I took it off completely and looked through the windows. I looked straight at Danny's blushed cheeks. He immediately turned the other way to let me change. He came back fast.

I quickly got the rest of my clothes on and fixed my hair. In the reflection of the window I looked at myself. I hate this, I thought.

"Why hate how perfect you look?"

I leaned up and looked Danny straight in the eyes. He just complimented me. No one ever really does that. I smirked, and giggled. "I don't think I look perfect at all, Danny." I said, shivering. It was rather cold tonight. Well this morning. Its about four a m now.

Danny shook his head and walked over in front of me and kissed my forehead.

"You always do." He smirked down at the street. He stayed for a moment then looked around frantically. "We better get inside, and catch some sleep. My aunt works here so I have it free. The master suit. Its the biggest most beautiful suit other than the presidential." He giggled leading the way to the elevator. I followed behind, passing some relatively familiar faces once we got inside.

The warmth of the hotel finally hit me, right before we walked into the elevator. I can tell you, I have a rather strong fear of elevators. They give me anxiety some times. But I cope. Just the fact that were all crammed into one very very small room, going stories off the ground, just held by a couple ropes creeps me. Makes me feel on edge.

I watched Danny get comfortable in between two people, and motioned me too stand with him. I shrugged and found an open spot on the wall of the elevator.

He frowned and looked around as the elevator raised up twelve floors. The two people got out on the twelfth floor leaving me and Danny. He came over too me and pressed the eighteenth floor button. The final floor. Which would be the seventeenth in all realty, because there was no thirteenth floor. No hotel above twelve floors has one. I guess its out of fear or suspicion.

Danny nudged me. "You're going to like it here." He chuckled.

"Always have." I looked at him then looked back at the wall.

"You've been here before?"

"Yeah, I don't want too talk about it." the elevator went silent, as I looked back at Danny the elevator stopped on our floor. :And opened. He walked out before I stood up still from leaning on the wall.

"Come on." He said. I walked into the hallway. There was only two doors on this floor. Both to the same room.

I rushed into the room. Where Danny had already gone into. Before I could look around, Danny slammed the door, and pinned me against the wall with his body. His lips on mine.

Hey Readers! Lullaby here. I'm sorry for the sudden make out. But its a Boyxboy. what do yah expect? don't worry though... The twists aren't over. Ttys<3 Vote/Comment/Add ××