Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Right After, We Rebel.

Ryker's POV.

I woke up to find Danny cuddled up to me, and holding me tight. It was comfortable as hell, no way I'm getting up.

He kissed the back of my neck, I knew right then he read me. My thoughts racing again. "Your dreams, are quite addicting to watch." He giggled. The dream I had was a nightmare.

"How? I was dying and so were you, we were wasting away together." I said.

"I found that dream romantic and enchanting. If I die, I want to do it by your side, so we have an eternity linked when were ghosts."

Okay, Danny's never talked like that.

"You are starting to bring out my poetic side. Hah." He said. He sat up a bit, I laid on my back, looking up at him. His elbow was set on the pillow, and his head rested in his hand.

He gently stroked my cheek with the other hand. I closed my eyes for a second, when I opened I noticed him biting his lip looking down at me. I noticed he was in his boxers and his white t shirt. Me how ever in my PJs still.

He leaned down to me, and inches from my mouth he said, "You look sexy tired..." Then he kissed me firmly and softly. My heart sped. When I felt a sting on my arm.

I pushed Danny gently off my uncovered body, and looked straight at the stinging scratches.

Three cuts, almost like some sort of huge dog scratched my fucking arm. As i scanned it, in confusion, Danny gasped, and leaned back violently, and sat up. He then ran to the hotels bathroom.

As i stroked the cuts with my other hand, I felt sting, and pain, it felt... Good. I wondered why Danny was so hesitant to run to the bathroom. Did he know how i got this?

"Ryker!" He yelled in a upset tone. "How the fuck.. Did you get that?!" He yelled even louder, walking in with gauze and first aid shit. Obviously he doesnt know where i got it from. "Did you cut?" He lowered his tone on the last word.

"Dude! No!" I yelled.

"Think it couldve been... Rems?" He asked softer.

"It looks like an animal scratch. A huge animal, man." I sat up. The sting pulsed through my arm. "Fuck!" I yelled pressing my hand down on it.

"You think we should call the hospital?" He asked walking over to me, and sitting next to me. He started pouring peroxide and the first drop nearly killed me, I grabbed the peroxide bottle and threw it against the wall as i stood. Danny looked up at me in shock. "Yeah, I think we should." He said looking around for his phone. "No." I said grabbing him, and kissing him hard.

I leaned away slowly, and smirked. "Nope, I'll heal." I said, and backed away from him, and stood up again. Pressing my other hand on the stinging cuts.

"Ooookay..." He said, smiling. "At least lemme wrap it in gauze."

Danny's pov.-

As I wrapped the scratches, the stinging pain of guilt gathered at the back of my throat. Shit, 'he' hurt him. I'll never be able to cope with hurting Ryker...