Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Left handed, right handed.

Rykers POV..

His arms were like fire wrapped around my cold body. But, i still enjoyed it.

He pulled away. "Ryker..." He said a little monotone.

"You dont have to do this."

"Do what?" I responded.

"Stop me mid sentence, and kiss me, trying to ease my pain."

"I didn't do it just for that reason."

"I can tell you did. Im alert, and i cant take the hurt, i knew i shouldn't of just watched, but by the time the blade was too your wrist, i was too late. You had made your decision. I just couldn't stop what was already happening. but... Ryker? Ill swear. Swear on my life ill be here for from now on. i guess i didn't see how bad it was until now." He rolled up my sleeve, and the blood was apparently dripping slow. The moonlight made it glimmer, and made something so horrible at the time, so beautiful. Like blood in water.

"Let me doctor you up, kay?"

I didn't resist, as he ripped part of his shirt under his sweater. someones a little stronger than he looks.

My thoughts started too jumble, as he whipped the small amount of blood on my arm, then wrapped it and tied it in a knot.

"Ill clean your jacket too. aren't you cold?" he asked smirking. I shook my head a bit. I didn't know what else to do. I was still in shock.

The sky was getting lighter, and and stars were trying to shine through the light of the sun, but none seemed strong enough. They slowly disappeared.

Danny laid his lips on mine, once more.

As he pulled away, my heart began to ache. I yearned for more.

"Come." He said hopping up, and letting out a soft timid sigh. As he reached out in hopes id grab his hand.

I grabbed his hand, and walked with him. It's about six am now, and the suns already dawning. Just about ready to rise. His body, and mine were warming with the suns rays.

And , sweat formed in our palms. He didnt seem to mind it though, so why should i?

It was cold and warm. strange.

Me and, Rems are having a fight again. I can feel him walking behind us.

Funny how when i start feeling better Rems shows up.

I cringed again.

Danny looked at me and stopped. "You alright, babe?"

I shook my head lightly & clutched my shoulders. I think he knew.

"Come."

He wrapped his arm around me tight and we continued walking. As if nothing happened, he smirked at me. "Ice cream?"

Is he trying to distract me..

Its cold.

Only, slightly warmed by the suns newly vibrant rays. But of course, how could i turn him down?

"Sure." I said, keeping my eyes forward. My jaw was tight and clenched, because of how anxious my insanity made me. Rems wont ever stop. And, I knew that. I wonder if Danny knew too.

Eventually our feet made their way too and ice cream shop just right of the park. Surprisingly, it was still open. I guess they'd do anything for a little business. Danny opened the door for me and delicately lead me in. The lady behind the counter stopped, for a moment, to stare at us both, before going back to whipping the counters. Hospitality, much?

My little bit of tolerance that i had for people is slowly draining.

Just like my energy.

I heard Danny yawn, and i looked back at him. He stretched, and chuckled. "What are you looking at?" I just awkwardly looked away as quick as i could. He continued to chuckle as he made his way up to the shiny counters. "One chocolate vanilla swirl, and whatever he'd like too."

For a guy thats nice to a guy like me, he isn't really considerate of others.

"Uh, yeah, Ill just have the same." I shuttered walking up next to Danny. His black hair was wavier today. Guess he didn't bother to do anything to it. And, his piercing was a ring on his lip now, and the fact that i just now noticed made me feel stupid. I kissed him, for christ sake. Im a little off. Too numb to function.

He looked at me, and smiled. "Seriously. what?" He said in the most joke full tone he could. How is he so playful at a time like this? i guess he really is trying to make me feel better.

My thoughts were abruptly cut off when the lady rang the bell for our ice cream.

"Sweet." Danny said. Grabbing the two cones, guess he already paid.

Danny's POV.

Me, a guy with no purpose, found some one who gave me a reason. A reason to care about some one. a reason to love someone.