Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen.

Didnt see it coming.

Dannys POV.

Ryker drove. He insisted, and though I'm iffy about it, I let him. I don't know exactly what could happen if Rems happens to come back. And, for some reason, I risk it. It wiped a smile across his face, and i guess thats the reason . He knew exactly where to go, and a street away there were sirens. Police sirens. Of course, they found him and I.

"Oh, shit." I said, "Ryker. Turn back."

He was still in question. "Why? They could just be for some one else, you know?"

He stopped at a light, and stopped in thought. "Oh." 

He sighed as if there was something bothering him. "I can't be a runaway, Danny. At some point I'n going to have to-"

"No." I said refusing to hear it. "Just fucking turn back." Emotionally I'm draining. I can't lose him, I promised not leave him. 

"Danny..." He said eyes locked on the road. Sighing became his only breaths between the words he spoke. As if giving a speech with phobia of it. 

"Danny. I gotta go back." he murmured. I sighed too. Because the man was right. "Is that what you want?" I clenched my teeth trying not to appear the way I felt. Trying to appear strong. "Hell, if i could, id spend forever with you. I just can't."

Those words were like bullets through my heart, as I heard them.  I could tell this was hard for him, too. I felt the burn in my throat, my body telling me 'cry'. I don't want too. Ryker made an exit, and stopped one road before our hotels street. "Babe..." 

That word just killed me. My throat let out a soft hum as the tears started falling. I slapped my face with my hands, shutting out any looks I got from Ryker. I've never broken down this bad. 

Who would of known Ryker of all people would be the stronger one. After everything we just went through. 

I felt Rykers hand lay gently on my shoulder. The sirens got louder, and louder, and lights shined on our car, like strobes. Bright, white lights, I could see through the crevices of my fingers. "God damn it, Ryker!" You could of turned back! Don't you see that I love you!?" I screamed out, looking him dead in the eye. His face became flushed, and his body became stale. I could tell in his thoughts that the feeling wasn't mutual. And, now I'm frail, and sick. I can't do this.