chapter 2

Feona's pov.

While I was dying of laughter reyna just looked at me as if I where nut, and I was.
We finally decided to go in the jungle. Reyna has been dying to go, she was jumping for joy as she entered , we both gasp when we see a andoconda snake in the tree , reyna as usual picked it up in kept it , she named it stangles cause it was so pretty, and she can tell it was a boy by the body length, and she could tell it was 1 year and 7 months old.
We must red it, is was 25 ft long, and 18 inches wide, reyna loved it on her neck it kept he warm , and full of joy, reyna found it a dead animal and had to feed it to it.

Reyna ' s pov.

Wow, I can't believe I got a snake, I love all animals
(p.s I will be getting more animals on the way, cause I can't help it lol), suddenly we a lost died cause we saw human bones in a pile and a sleeping tiger next to it, the tiger woke up and I handed feona my snake, I had treats just in case this happens so I let the gigantic cat eat from my hands , then it purred next to my legs and followed me I decided , umm a pet tiger, never imagined , I named it buttercup and have it more treats. I gave the snake to feona to keep for the trip ONLY LOL .
This has been so cool so far, I Decided to put some of the bones from the pile into my bag just in case we saw a wolf.

Authors note:there will be magic and weird things coming up I this story, I will have you know that people will pop out of nowhere , that we know, of course , and feona is actually my best friend in real life, and I love animals, and Is not afraid of anything. Feona on he other hand does get scared all the time , so don't be surprised , there will also be witches and fights, so keep on reading you will like it.