chapter 21

Leslie's pov

We woke up to the smell of pancakes.
Reyna was zapping us some, to eat today reyna also zapped a house that was big, I had a swimming pool, and new shirts and jeans for us, and bathing suits to swim, no more killing animals for clothes.
We ate the pancakes in the house, we even had beds and real showers noe, with shampoo, and soap.
I took a shower and ate, it was so good.
Every one was happy for once, today was a day of being lazy and taking a break from the really weird world .
And feona got a new power, it was cool.

Reyna's pov

I asked feona how her arm was, she said it was fine, she felt much better , and it looked like her arm was starting to grow back every time she lifted it up.
The twins where holding a couple of dogs I zapped for them, they where chihuahuas , after everyone ate, we went to the beach, today was a perfect day.
Almost, I told feona to keep her arm up, so she did, and it ends up she has the power to grow back limbs , she had her arm back in 34 seconds.
Hmmmmm... I thought, maby each of us have a power, but we have plenty of time to check that put later.
I zapped us beach stuff, like towels, and stuff like that. That's when I saw something awesome happen!

Authors note

Before I let you read the next chapter , tell me what you think will happen.!