chapter 7

Reyna s pov

We woke up to the sound of a zap, and it was flashing red, then boom, Jenni pops out of nowhere , (well actually she popped out of a turtle).
Hey jenni, once again we had to tell the whole magic story to her, she said " what awesome," she's one of those cool tomboys, buts she's really funny.
Hey guys we can use this turtle she'll for a bowl, they all agreed and we put it in my big bag. I fed my animals then let my tiger buttercup help hunt for meat, she got us rabbit for dinner, I made feona skin and made micheal Collect the meat, I made the fire, leslie gathered wood, jenni got rocks, and Jeremiah looked for leave juice. Yes, I got the fired started , I got the turtle shell out and put the meat on it and made holes with a sharp stick and let it coo, and I also made Jeremiah make the tree leave juice, it wasn't a bad lunch and dinner after all.

Feona's pov

Oh no not another one, a blue flashing light came from a wolf and boom exploded..........again , ( we kept all the fur we could to keep warm at night, and meat to eat in the morning ). But this time it was Reyna s cuz aniya, she was screaming the whole time she came , then reyna calmed her down and told her everything about magic and whatnot.

Jenni ' s pov

Wow, this is so much fun, I can't belive where here until a something saves us, oooooooooo this will be a blast. I hope it don't take 100 years, I would be dead, I thought in side my head.
I still can't belive that magic is real! I'm so excited and wondering what my mom is doing. She is probably cleaning or something .