chapter 14

Jeremiah s pov

We woke up In the late afternoon it seemed like, I heard a scream then a crash, aniya fell out of the tree, I woke reyna up and told her, she quickly climes down and saw her cuz I a pile of blood, something pushed her off the tree, but who?
Everyone was in tears , they liked aniya cause she was funny.
Reyna tried a spell, it didn't work, we knew we had to carry her along, reyna zapped a wheelchair and put her in and seeing if she would wake up, it was horrible.

Reyna s pov

I was in tears the whole way to the beach, we sat her by the sand, and we enjoyed the fresh air, she was knocked out, like in a coma, we put the sea water on her scrapped arms, and put her back in the wheelchair .
I got her new close too so there was no more blood on her.
Then we all swam and took a little break the beach always ģives me a relax stage, and it worked.
Tonight we ate more rabbit that the tiger got for us, I zapped her cat food and the snake a mouse,a and the monkey got a banana . We went to bed o the sand that night, we are still wondering how aniya fell out of the tree , was she pushed , or rolled over alot, I don't know , but when I find out, I will zap the thing who did it out of life.
For good!