chapter 6

Leslie's      pov

   "WHAT, we have to hunt animals and drink from leaves and trees, and don't forget  now we have to find some magic leaves."         
     " What is wrong with the world"! Leslie , feona said, clamp down, reyna is like an excellent  animal person, she can help,all of a sudden the ape exploded and my find Jeremiah and micheal came out.

      Reyna ' s       pov 

     What Jeremiah and micheal are here, that mean more food to find, but also more help, me and leslie jumped and said ,"hi guys," then we explained  everything to them, they freaked out and said what no way,they where weirded out at what we said.

    Jeremiah ' s        pov 

     Why on the earth would we be here, on a island of nowhere?
        This must be a dream I thought, yeah, just a dream. Just a weird dream. It was starting to get dark, so we all found a nice tree to sleep in, in was colder tonight, so we used the ape  skin , I could see that reyna didn't want to use the ape skin, so her animals laid with her to keep her warm.
            He didn't like the skin either so reyna let her monkey sleep to keep me warm.

    Michael's      pov

            Gosh, night already, I can't belive that magic brought us here I the 1st place, I mean you can heat it in stories, but not in real life unless your coco puffs in the head.
      The ape was really warm, and the soft fur was super clean some how.
          This was one heck of a day for everyone ,  I wonder why we got here ?

    Authors  note:     every one is now sleeping, and that is not all the people who are coming there will be more and more people and animals, and magic. Enjoy!