chapter 4

Reyna ' s           pov 

         I was astonished at whay I saw how on earth could leslie pop out of nowhere , from a ant?     
         After we told her how she got here, she had to join us next the rest of the trip, the whole time  she was freaking out about the freaking snake,  and the  tiger, she screamed the 1st time she saw it.                     
Once again we found a high tree and slept until morning, this time we woke up to a monkey on my shoulder ,  it was  a beautiful  spider monkey, and it was a albino, feona, and leslie, thought it was creepy, but I  liked it and kept it.

        Leslie's         pov

       Omg, I thought to myself, how can this be happening, I just disappeared  from my house to here.    
     After they told me I was in this jungle on a island of nowhere. I was shocked, and the next morning  when I saw that creepy monkey, I screamed out loud ,  and it did a monkey sound  back,( shh that's what woke up everyone.)                                                                             I was not shocked that reyna wasn't scared of the monkey she loves all animals.                      
I don't like albino! They always have weird red eyes, at Reyna ' s house she has a Yellow albino bird, but it's Yellow so I don't really mind it.