02- The Book

Yunie's POV

"Okay! Just let me find it!" I say loudly, full of fake confidence. I'm actually really scared that a demon is supposed to haunt me. But there's no way... right? Right? Yeah! There is absolutely no way a demon will come out from a book!

But I'm still scared...

.

.

.

Aha! Found it! But there is no way I'm reading by myself alone. That would be like me saying 'I'm ready, demon, come kill me'

I quickly pull the leather book from it's place and run to where the girls are at. Looks like they are still playing because right now, Minsuk's face is bright red and Nala and Jillian are laughing really hard.

"Hey, what did I miss?" I say, causing everyone to look at me.

"Oh it's just that mphfdasamfl-"

Jillian's mouth was covered with Minsuk's hand. "Nothing! Don't worry it was just about nothing!" Minsuk said with a big smile.

I sit down next to Nala and nudge her. Nala let out a sigh. "Minsuk, tell her. She won't leave you alone until you do. So just do it now." Nala said, obviously bothered by me.

"Um, soo... I kinda had to confess something for truth. And I confessed to Haneul that," Minsuk was talking in a quiet voice; I could barely hear. "That... I borrowed her bra. But I couldn't return it to her since the hooks were broken." She then turned to Haneul. "Sorry." She bowed a little.

I was trying to hold my laugh in as much as I could. And so were Jillian and Nala.

"Unnie! You know I hate sharing clothes!"

"I know! And I told you I'm sorry!"

"Its okay." Haneul sighed.

"BWAHAHA! YOU BROKE HER BRA!" I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore. The others joined in. We laughed like madmen. Even Minsuk was laughing a little.

"Hey so did you read the book yet?" Minsuk asked me, trying to change the subject.

Crap. Totally forgot about the book.

"Um...." I pull out the book from behind me. Its leather and has a weird book mark. (Think of the Gravity Falls book)

"Here it is. And, the only way I'm reading this is outloud, to you all. Nothing will change my mind." I say sternly. Honestly, I'm just really nervous. I don't think anything will happen really, but its nerve-wracking. Since, you know, a demon might haunt you.

"Just read the stupid book already. Nothing is going to happen." Nala said. She doesn't believe in ghosts. She thinks its in everyone's head. She's such a party pooper, pooping on people's parties.

But I still opened the book. To the first page. The pages are old and torn up a bit. And the writing is in cursive.

"First was a girl, then was a boy, then he started playing with every toy.

He didn't stop, for he never wanted to. But there might be that one girl, is it you?

At night, he does his best. But it all depends.

He does things, but not alone. For he has friends, just 6 though. (A/N horrible rhyming sorry)

You can't avoid him, he is now with you. If you're reading this, that's his cue.

Be careful, he might be behind you. You can look but don't be scared."

"Crap. This is legit scary." Minsuk commented. She was hugging her blanket tightly around her.

Everyone just nodded and/or agreed by humming.

Suddenly, I felt a cold wind on my neck.

"Be careful, he might behind you. You can look but don't be scared."

I would look behind me, but I'm too scared to.

"Lets sleep!" I yelled and quickly got into my sleeping bag, trying very hard to sleep.

Please let this not be real. Please let this not be real. I prayed to God it wasn't real. I shouldn't have read that story.

I could hear the girls mumbling and sliding into their sleeping bags too.

Please. Let this not be real. I say slowly in my head.

Please.

------

Hey. Its the author! Hope you enjoyed this short chapter! I really don't know how to make things scary since I never watch horror movies, but I tried my best.

Hope you all have a great day! (Or night)