Yesh, Another Tag

I hope yall aren't tired of these tags lol even tho i only got like.... 2

Any ways I've been tagged by this lovely person with the username of Miss_IV

Anyways these are the questions:

1.) What's your favorite color(s).
Black, White, and Grey.

2.) How old are you?
I am 13 years with 5 months and 8 days old. (Its currently July 20 2016)

3.) Which bits member is your bias?
Currently, Jimin. Was Jungkook at first, then Suga but now Jibooty

4.) Who do you ship the most in BTS?
Ima just name the ships I have: NamJin, Vkook, Jikook, and a tiny bit of Yoonmin

5.) Do you like any other Kpop groups other than BTS?
BTS is my favorite group that I listen to 25/8 but I like f(x), exo, got7, astro, and I was starting to like 4 minute but.... You know. And NTC is dope but idk what the sub groups are???

6.) What is your favorite activity to do when you are bored?
I'm bored 24/7 but I usually lay in bed and read Kpop fanfics. So I may or may not read Jikook fanfics........

7.) What is your favorite movie?
Lol I'm so young so I can't watch rated R movies but highschool musical and camp rock was my shiz for quite sum time when i was younger. Lol i recently watched white girls tho.

8.) What is your goal in life rn?
Go to a good highschool and then to a good and preferably early college to make my parents proud. But my grades say i will b a dropout and work at McDonald's.

9.) What is your dream car?
I don't have one but i prefer big cars (big houses and big rings too)

10.) Are you a gamer? If so, what games are your favorites?
I used to think i was but im not sadly. Like i said, all i do on my free time i just read.(and watch bts crack bc y not?) I used to play minecraft tho but you know, that used to be the big thing 2 years ago and not any more.

11.) Do you have any pets? If so, what kind, how many, and names.
*sigh* In America, i have an out door stray cat we feed but in Peru (Michie is her name bc it means cat in Spanish) i have two dogs now. One is a tan color and old Chihuahua (her name is Pinky and we actually rescued her when she was hit by a car) and a recently 1 year old super energetic mixed breed of a poodle and a idk what other dog srry. She's black, curly fur and super energetic. Her name is negra which means black. Bc her fur.... no racists comments plz.

12.) What do you want to do when you grow up?
There's a difference on what i want to be when i grow up, what my parents want me to be when i grow up, and what i am going to be when i grow up.
I dont know what i want to do when i grow up because mt parents rejected my dreams of being an archeologist, teacher, and police. Because they dont make money. Im good at math and so is my brother so we are both prob gonna be architects. Bc they make money so my parents approve.

13.) What would you do if your bias from BTS was in the bed with you? How would you react?
Ummmmmmm.... dats complicated. Da thing is: i dont really have a bed.... long story short, my parents hate each other and my dad now sleeps in my bed and i sleep with my mom. Shut up i know im 13 and still sleeping with my mother but we got problems k?
Anyways it depends if Jimin (or kookie) wake up in my mom's bed or when my dad is working, my (old) bed alone or if i was in their bed.
Either way i would freak out mentally and wait until they wake up and when they do, I'll pretend to b asleep and idk what will happen later. Y'all should write a fanfic about it.

My questions:

1.) Age?

2.) Height?

3.) Biggest fear?

4.) How did you get into kpop?

5.) Any other fandoms you're in?

6.) Current Bias? What group?

7.) If you could say one thing to your bias, what would it be?

8.) Single or Taken?

9.) Worst school subject you're in. (Like the one you have the worst grades in)

10.) What do you like most about writing?

11.) If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?

12.) Who is the person you trust the most and why?

13.) What country or state are you in currently?

Yeah I know that everyone I tag will not do this because I have no friends in Wattpad (please be my friend, I'm lonely) but I will still tag a few people.

And I really want my readers to do this tag too because I would love to learn a bit about y'all. So please do this tag and tag me. Idk what ur escuses r. Just do it.

People I'm tagging:

People i know irl:

amyetg

ItsBrilLIYAnt

People who are famous writers and dont know me:

Yoonmin321

tsumikxn

__kyura

aalayahupson

deesdreamers

Lol i dont expect anyone to do this since im so lonely and they will ignore me but it doesnt hurt to try.

Im out of of ideas on what to write but hopefully i update this week. Thanks for reading! Peace! ✌

 Thanks for reading! Peace! ✌