40- Unexpected Date

(Lets all take a moment to appreciate how amazing Jhope's Mama is. Both the human and the song. It's in my top 3 songs of the wings album. Okay that's it bye! ^^)

Yunie's POV

"Mom..." when i entered the room, the whole place stank of medicine and disinfectant. But I ignored that and just walked straight to my mom.

It was heartbreaking watching your own mother lying in a hospital bed with tubes connected to every part of her body. A mask covering her beautiful lips and small nose. Her eyes closed and that may never open again.

A soft whimper came out of my mouth.

What have i done to deserve this?

.

.

.

"I know you're having a hard time, baby"

"Mmhmm."

"So i was wondering, why not come to my house and have me comfort you and have a small date? There's no way i will stand you up this time since it's my house."

"I dont know, Mark."

"Come on~" Mark whined through the phone.

Sighing, i agreed.

"Yay!! My baby's coming! I'll call over a Taxi to pick you up because im too lazy too-- i mean because i need to clean up the house hehe."

Sure he does.

"Okay Mark, see you soon."

Since it is Spring, i guess i could wear a dress there.

I walked to my closet and looked through the limited dresses i have. I wasn't in the mood to be wearing bright colors since my mom... and all i have is yellow, pink, or light green dresses so instead, i wore a black skirt with a white tank top. It fitted the mood of spring a bit but it didnt exactly yell that i was happy and excited in life.

Honk honk

Guess that must be the taxi driver...

Better not be the same as the one who picked up my Jungkook up.

I grab my wallet, knowing that Mark most likely didnt pay for my ride, and left the house.

The whole drive was pretty awkward since i could spot the driver staring at my legs the whole time. We almost crashed 3 times because he was distracted by them. I held onto my seatbelt like my life depended on it. Which now, it kinda does.

After a few hard breaks and unexpected turns here and there, we finally made it to the familiar 2 story house.

"What will that be, sir?"

"$50"

My eyes grew large. $50?!? I could pay for so much with that money!

"Unless of course, you would like to pay another way..." the drivers eyes then went down my figure and up again but not to meet my eyes, but my chest.

I scoff and hand him a 20. No way he thinks im actually going to pay him that much. Out of his mind.

The driver opens his mouth to speak, but by the time i see that, im already walking away.

Knock knock knock

Mark answers the door calmly.

"Heyyy babe, how are ya? I missed you" and he embraced me into a hug.

"Hey Mark, im okay. It just that that stupid taxi driver wanted to charge $50 for the ride here! Can you believe that??"

Mark's eyes widen. "$50!?"

"Yeah! I know right?"

"Next time, ima beat his ass up. Come on honey bun, lets watch something while i make popcorn."

"Thanks Mark"

And we entered and started chatting about stupid stuff like we used to before he started standing me up. He used to be so nice I wonder where we went wrong.

We cuddled together on the couch watching some romantic movie that i dont remember the name of right now. If Mark was like this all the time, i would consider to marry him. He changed his personality completely.

The movie scene started getting a bit sexual and i was about to ask Mark if he could skip it, but he suddenly wrapped his arm around me. My eyes widened a bit. Please dont let this be a 'Netflix and chill' date

I choked on my saliva when Mark suddenly made me face him. His eyes looked a bit dark and scary, not at all what he looked like this whole day.

"Mark..." i squeaked.

He just smirked and kissed me harshly.

This isn't what i want.

This isn't what i came here for.

I don't want to do it yet.

I tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

He slowly then started crawling over to me until he was hovering over my body. His hands then traveled down my body. Slowly, he started taking off my tank top.

Isn't this rape?

I was shaking hard at this point and there was no way that he was going to get off me.

Once he successfully  took off my tank top, he started going for my bra.

"Mark" i cried out. Tears were rolling down my face. Please stop..

I shut my eyes as he was about to unclip the only thing protecting my chest from his eyes. But all of a sudden there was a bang on the door. Mark stopped to look at what it was and me being curious, also looked.

There was Jungkook breathing heavily with a dead, heavy stare on Mark.

"Let. Go. Of. Her."

-----
Okay, so i know that i said if you tell me to update, i will do it sooner. But i meant after a day or two of the update. I tried to make this chapter special for such the long wait. I planned to update this about a week ago but i dont know... stuff happens.

I have to proofread this later because im trying to update as soon as possible so bare with me please.

Thank you and Peace!✌

Also, thank you to these lovely people :

Ily all though so 💖💖💖

(But none for Gillian)