06- Noticed

Yunie's POV

"Its the book i tell you!" Haneul yelled as she stood up from her seat. Currently we at our spot in the library. People are staring at us because Haneul was so loud. Me and the rest had to bow down and apologize to them and they just gave us looks and continued what they were doing.

"Haneul, keep your voice down people are staring." Nala whispered sternly. And immediately, Haneul sat down on her seat and rested her chin on her arm. I could tell she was sad. But we all know Nala is not mad, she is just Concerned for us(?) Like she doesn't want us to be in trouble. But doing that is hard since everywhere we go, we always cause trouble. We are trouble makers.

Even in school, people know not to hang around us because we will just be a bother to them. Our group right now has 5 members in it. We used to have 7. Their name was April and May Park. Weird names, i know. April said her name was April since she was born on April. And May's name was May because their father and mother were both born in May.

So April and May were in our little group. They were always the one to make us laugh. May actually took fighting lessons with Minsuk. We were all very close together and it wasn't long agowhen they left. It was about 2 years ago. Their Parents thought we were a bad influence because we once got suspended for pranking one of our teachers. And so they moved to America where they were born. We never got their phone number and they never got ours so there was no way of communicating.

Wow all this thinking sure makes me hungry!

"Guys, Lets go get something to eat!" I whisper. Nala was helping Haneul with homework and Minsuk and Jessica were just quietly talking about this new kpop boy group.

"Yas!" Haneul quietly yelled.

"Yea, my back hurts lets walk to McDonalds." Julian said while getting up from her chair. Soon everyone elese was also leaving the library.

I walk up to my mom who is checking out someone's book.

"Hey mom," i say as i walk up to her. She looks up and smiles. But i could tell she was a little tired. "Im going to eat with the girls." I pointed at my friends who were standing by the door.

"Okay sweetheart. Just tell me when you are coming back okay?"

"Yes mom." I say while walking away.

.
.
.

"So about the book..." I trailed off. I don't know if i should be talking about this right now. But since there was only silence filling up the air around us i wanted to start a conversation. And the book was the first thing that came up in my mind.

"I rather not talk about that. At least not right now. Please Yunie." Nala spoke. Her eyes were soft. (Wtf?)

"So lets talk about school." Julian said trying to raise the mood. "How are your grades girls?"

"Thanks to Nala again, my homework grade is getting better." Haneul said with a smile.

"Mine is the same... A's and B's except science. I have a high C." I say looking at my burger.

"Meh." Minsuk said with her mouth full food.

Julian nodded. We didnt talk much so i was just sitting with my thoughts about the book. But then the boy who greeted me yesterday came to my mind.

--flashback--
.
.
"Your day wasn't so good now was it?" he said kinda creepily. Was he stalking me or something? But he also looked young. I think he might also be in high school.

"Yea it wasn't. But excuse me, who exactly are you?"I ask studying his face.

"Doesn't matter who I am. What matters is what you have done yesterday." and with that, he left.
.
.
--end of flashback--

What Did i do yesterday?

I had a sleepover with my friends. We played truth or dare. I. Opened. The. Book.

It snapped to me. The boy knew about the book! That means he might know what the book does! I have to find him again. I dont even know his name! How am i going to find him? The coffee shop!

"Guys, i have to go!" I say and grabbed my stuff and left to go to the coffee shop where we first met.

Jungkook's POV

"So J-hope, what does she know?" I ask my friend. He is also a demon. We all have a special power. Depending on our mood if it works or not.
J-hope's power is reading and forcing someone's mind. Meaning he make people do things they dont want to do and he can tell what they are saying inside their heads.

"She figured that the boy who met her at the coffee shop yesterday knows about the book" he says smirking while still looking at Yunie.

------

Hey... school for me is in 3 weeks. Ugh!! ASDFGHJKL! I dont want to go, but i want to go! Its not like i have anything to do at my house lol.

So um... is the story good?
(Lol akward)

Anyways, hope you have a good day or night! Peace! ✌