24- First Day

Yunie's POV

"What's wrong? Why are you happy to see me?" I ask him when he let go of the hug.

I examined his face and just noticed the bruised and scratches on it.

"What happened?! Who did this to you?" I asked him with wide eyes. Honestly, his guy looks too innocent to have these bruises.

"Oh.." he shrugged his shoulders "where i was dropped off was next to some drunk guys and they thought i was an alien and beat me up. Im okay though. Its no big deal." He smiled and it pained me. With bruises that deep, im pretty sure it's a very big deal.

"Where is your house? Let me drop you off there and clean you up. Your parents must be worried." I asked him this question when there are plenty more that are more important with the statement he just said.

He gave me a look before saying. "Oh yea... my parents? I uhh.. i dont have any." He looked at the ground, head hanging.

Oh.. I'm guessing his parents died. Now i feel bad. But he did mention someone dropping him off... i guess I'll have to ask him about that later.

"Do you have a place to stay?" I just broke the number one rule. Dont invite random strangers in your house. Technically we arent strangers, but i dont know him at all to just be having sleep overs at my house anytime.

"Can I? Really?!" His eyes filled up with happiness and i couldn't say no.

"Why not? But you got some explaining to do." And with that we both headed to my house. Well... my mom's house. Im just going to have to sneak him in.

I slowly open the front door when i arrive, but soon regret it because i see my mother staring at me. Well, behind me. At Jungkook.

"I can explain." I say looking at her.

.
.
.

I sigh as i plop myself onto my bed. Jungkook was just staring at me from the door.

It took about an hour to explain to my mom that first of all, there wasnt anything going on between us, and she made me test it by giving us a test on each other, which we both failed. And she had to explain that she'll be listening to the littlest sound and all that crap that moms are over protective about.

"Lay down. You must be tired." I say smiling. I know i am. Tired that is. I know im really tired. Mark had me buying a dress and heels and tickets for a baseball game tommorow...

Oh yea. The game.. I'll invite him. Later. Im too tired now.

Jungkook's POV

I cant believe im on her bed right now. Looking over to my right, she is peacefully sleeping with a bit of saliva coming out of her mouth. I slightly chuckle at her.

-----

When i was alone with my hyungs, we had a meeting.

Our group can't kill anyone yet because we are too young and immature. We might kill off the human population easily and then we would be ruined because the angels from above will go to earth and we would have to fight with them.

The humans are the borderline of us demons and the annoying brats known as angels. Humans are both good and bad. They help each other out and love and stuff. But they also kill, heart break, and damage many things. There isnt one human being that hasn't dont anything bad in their entire life.

And since they are both angles and demons, we agreed that if they are gone, only one kind will be able to look over the earth.

Anyways, apparently my punishment (which i think is unnecessary because i didnt even kill her) is to be a human for like 3 days or something.

Now, i was totally fine with that. I had to pretend that it was a horrible punishment because i didnt need a worse punishment than just eating, pooping, and sleeping on earth. Honestly, how hard could it be?

-----

It was horrible on my first day. Like i said, when i was dropped off by my members, they disappeared in front of this group of drunk men. They thought i was some sort of alien monster and they beat me up bad. I gave them a few punches myself but without my powers, i was useless.

They left after one of them got a phone call and the whole day i was just laying on the floor, trying to breath normally and clean off the blood. I knew that my hyungs were laughing at me.

I almost cried the day i found Yunie at the park. Honestly, i was so scared of being in this world alone.

Im glad to have Yunie by my side.

-----

Yoop. Double update today. I felt unsatisfied with the last chapter so i updated again.

Woah. 9.48k views in a couple of hours. It was 9.33k.

Thanks for reading as always. And peace!