44- Needs

You may ask what makes me want to befriend Yunie so much.

The truth is I don't know.

There is just something about her...

Her smile

Her jokes

Her choice in memes

She just seems perfect..almost like a angel. But she isn't. Angles are stupid and ugly and take advantage of others. Yunie is kind and she cares genuinely for others. She's not crazy like her other friends but she isn't always moody or serious either. She is the right type of adventurous but she would also need a shoulder to lean on when too scared.

I would like to be that shoulder.

So what qualifies me to be with Yunie?

Well I'm strong... I can protect her. I could also use my powers and my hyung's powers if she's ever in danger. I could help her in class but be her playful distraction just so that she'll make that face she usually makes when she's annoyed. The thing is...

I'm a demon

Not a human.

A human cannot use special powers to help her. A human cannot talk to demons for assistance. A human cannot just enter a classroom without anyone noticing and distract Yunie. But a human can help her. A human can be there for her. A human can touch her. A human can lover her.

A human is not a demon

Humans are a combination of both demon and angels. They help each other out but are also very competitive. Humans will rob a bank but only to pay the bills of a sick loved one. Humans will hurt each other just because they are scared they will be hurt first. A human is no way similar to a demon. But a human isn't an angel either.

Yunie doesn't need a demon

Yunie doesn't need an angel

Yunie needs a human

And that is what I am willing to become