HIP-HOP IS DEAD

-----------------------------------------------------------
I've been tagged. *sigh* that means i have to do this and update soon.

I've been tagged by:

Kpop_fangirl200

---------------------

Rules

1.) You have to post the rules.

2.) You have to tag 12 people.

3.) People who were tagged have to list 13 facts about themselves.

4.) Answer all the questions the person who tagged you had asked and leave another 13 questions for the next ring.

5.) You mustn't refuse.

6.) It must be done within a week or else the creator will pick a punishment. ( The punishment is that you gotta update any story of yours within 2 weeks)

7.) You have to write a unique title (im not at all creative so...)

8.) Please dont comment here. (Honestly thats a stupid rule. Comment if you want)

9.) Has to be published in one if your books.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay! Rules are finished now facts!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Facts:

1.) I don't have many friends. Kik me please because im lonely. Its creeperRo

2 ) I'm really bad at spelling. Autocorrect is my best friend.

3.) My name backwards is Ycats?

4.) I really hate that one of my close friends are reading this. (Not you Amy)

5.) I have this amazing friend on kik and we talk a lot. Internet friends are cool. Like, very cool. (And that's coming from me, the coolest person on earth lol jk im so lonely)

6.) I love all animals but at the same time i hate them since im always cautious around them.

7.) My parents try to hard to be cool around my friends and always make things worse for me. Like me dad once fed my friend a spoonful of food for no exact reason. Like... why??

8.) My first favorite kpop group was GOT7 but BTS quickly took over it and now im sadly obsessed.

9.) The amount of kpop related things i listen to, read, and have is really unhealthy.

10.) I have a Chihuahua in Peru and she's really old and i known her since i was really little and im really scared that shell die soon since we recently got a puppy and she lets the puppy eat her food and so she doesnt eat the amount of food she needs.

11.) I wonder about death constantly. What would happen after you die???

12.) Im a really uninteresting person.

13.) Ima bit insecured about many things and life could be alittle better for me but overall i think i live a decent life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Im a loser~ *sings Big Bang Loser*

Okay uhhh now i have to answer questions? Yeah? Okay. (Im too awkward tbh)
-----------------------------------------------------------