41- He's Back

Okay, I know I haven't updated in like 3 years. My bad. I kept on reading all these 'please update' notifications and the guilt was so strong.

Hope yall had some happy holidays and a happy new year.

Okay back to the story -->

Jungkook's POV

Yunie and I were sitting under a tree in some park. It was only her, me, and silence. There were no words spoken but I knew all the questions she wanted to ask. I had questions for myself too.

Why did I save her?

How did I escape?

Why was she hanging out with that Mark dude when she had me?

What else did they do--

"Where were you?" The familiar voice asked me in the middle of my thoughts.

I turned my head to her. It was close to sunset and the lighting couldn't be better on her face. "To be honest, I don't know." I look down at my ripped jeans to avoid her face. I know that wasn't the answer she wanted but it was the best one I got.

All I remember is somehow flying away, being separated from Yunie, meeting my uncle? And I had this vision that Yunie was in danger with that Mark guy so I teleported to his house.

And now here I am with Yunie. The most beautiful woman on earth may I add.

Woah

Where did that come from?

Maybe I hit my head on the way back to earth.

Sigh

I look over at Yunie. She was just relaxing but she just looked so-

I shut my eyes. I guess Jimin hyung was right, I'm getting some weird hormones.

I mentally slap myself. Why the sudden thoughts?? I'm supposed to be spending a good time with Yunie. Stupid.

"So do you not know anything or..." she trailed off.

"No I don't... I just remember," thinking about you and wondering how I can reach you again and"my uncle... I know it sounds weird but I saw him. Somehow."

"Is he a bad person?"

No, he's just the ruler of Demons. He controls all the rules and laws there is to have there. "He's not bad. He's just really responsible so he expects me to be too."

She didn't say anything after that.

"Actually, my uncle is in charge of something really important and my dad was in charge of that something too but he ran away one day and I haven't seen him since." My dad was the ruler before one day when i was very young my uncle came home and told me he ran away. Growing up, I never had a mom so my dad was the only thing I had. Hearing he ran away was just so devastating I was so lost for many years. I had no idea why he suddenly left or why he didn't even say goodbye I just knew that I'd have to trust my uncle now and become just like him.

I felt something light on my right shoulder. It was Yunie's hand. She had scooted closer. "Its okay." she whispered. I look at her but her figure was blurry.

Oh. I was crying. This isn't normal. This isn't manly. Crying is for weak people. I can't do anything if my feelings get the best of me.

I wipe my eyes harshly and stand up.

"I'm not crying." I look away from her. She can't see me breaking down like that. No way. Never.

"Kook, it's okay to cry. It's a basic human trait."

But I'm not human.

-----
Would y'all like it if i wrote about Jungkooks dad and what happened in the orb? I promise it'll be much more interesting than this chapter.

Yes I know I took a good year or so to make this chapter and I'm sorry.

Check the next update, its important.

Peace!

Edit: I made this update like 2 weeks ago and published it but it looks like it never did get published so my apologies for that.