45- Found

Please stan their music okay thank you.  btw this has not been reviewed at all so expect errors like always <3

-----

"Are you sure this plan is going to work?" Hoseok asks. He seemed on board with the plan when we discussed it but now hes not so sure it seems.

"For the last time, you agreed to do this and if this doesn't work then oh well the consequences will have already happened by then. There's no room for hesitation." I tell him while styling my hair. I decided to make a parting in the middle and expose my forehead today.

"Hobi stop worrying. We all know you have advantages for this plan as well." Namjoon casually placed an arm around his shoulders in attempt to calm down the shaking boy. If anyone knows how to calm our group, its him and Jimin.

"L-like what?" Hoseok nervously stutters and backs away from us. He then heads toward the kitchen and gulps down the half empty water bottle there was that i left behind from working out earlier today. he will never learn how to lie effectively. 

"okay so when will this plan take place?"

.

.

.

Yunie's POV

Stage 1: Denial

Demon? No way

He's an innocent boy i met some time agi. How would i have not noticed signs of him being evil? He's so kind to me. How could he possibly be a being? He's afraid of small insects! I saw him square up to a fly a few days ago so he's just messing with me. 

But then again, he would disappear and appear randomly. And he never told me where he lives or what he does for a living... But there's no way he would be a demon. Impossible

Stage 2: Anger/Anxiety (PE didn't teach me these for no reason fam)

How could he have kept such a great secret from me? Was he the one always letting me suffer those days? Does he even know how much pain i was put through? Was my parents splitting also part of his little plan? Was he sent to torture me? 

Jungkook's wrong if he thinks that I'm not going to hate him for this. Oh how much i hate him. I just want him to step on a Lego or get a paper cut and spray lemon on it! How could he do such things to me? How could he not even give me a hint about his true identity? Are we not even friends? I shared so much with him only for him to turn around and back stab me. 

Stage 3: Bargaining

Oh god what if i pray to start my life over? But i wont lose my memories. Then i can talk to him when he starts thinking he can back stab me. I wont be as naive and actually notice his actions towards me. 

No i should have never opened that stupid haunted book. I didn't really think it was haunted how could it have been? That's so stupid. Who would put an actual haunted book an a library. They are the true demon here.

Stage 4: Depression

How could he hurt me like that? was this all just one big joke for him. I was so kind to him and he just played with my feelings. He was very close to me but now i cant even think about him without thinking of the ways he hurt me. We shared so many memories forever and now i have to try to erase them. He was such a close friend how will i ever be able to forget him? I thought we could be together forever and have our kids even play together when we grow old. 

He really shouldn't have done that. It was a dick move on his part. Even if he is a demon, he shouldn't try to befriend me like that for his own advantage. 

Why am i even crying over him? I should be showing him that what he did doesn't affect me and I'm living fine. But i feel so weak. I can't get out of my bed and i haven't eating in forever. (aka like 3 hours bc she's like me and eats 24/7)

Stage 5: Acceptance

It's been a couple of days since Jungkook told me the big news. Sure i was all made but I'm glad he at least told me at some point that he was who he is. At least he realized what he did was wrong and that he should tell me. I just wish it wasn't so late in our relationship. 

I'm walking to the cafe to meet my friend Kayla. I noticed i hung out with Jungkook a lot so i didn't have time to hang out with my girl friends. He was a big part of my life and i kind of want him back. I'm still not over the fact that he hid such a big secret from me but i understand now at least a little bit. I wish he didn't have such a big impact in my life though. I feel so empty without him. 

"Hey Kayla!" i run over to my friend and give her a big hug. She was as fashionable as ever with a black dress and a jean jacket. I'm over here with sweats and a t-shirt. I look like actual trash when i stand next to her.

"Oh my gosh Yunie i haven't seen you in forever! You're so skinny, have you been eating?" Kayla talks fast while seating me down. We talk, eat, and drink until it's time for the shop to close. I missed her so much and i can tell we will hang out a lot more. It will become much easier now that Jungkook isn't occupying my time as before so that's a plus. 

After saying our farewells and text you later's, i start walking back to my apartment. Its not exactly dark but the sun is almost completely down so i should hurry before something bad happens. I whistle to a tune on the radio to calm my nerves of walking alone and go down the similar pathway to my house.

I walk by a group of seven homeless people but from the side view that i gave them, they were dressed well so maybe they were just drunk. 

Actually, they looked kind of familiar... almost like-

No way. Yunie, he's getting to your head how could you even think its him? He's probably trying to mess with my brain right now. 

But what if it is him?

I risk it and glance behind my back quickly before my eyes widen.

"Jungkook?"