13- Mark

Yunie's POV

"Haha. Relax princess. I won't harm you." Mark said as he smiled cheerfully.

Wait what? What are you trying to say Mark?

"Wtf Mark. You were creepy thats not cool. I thought i was going to get raped or something. God." I look out the window next to me.

Mark's face changed from cheerful to disappointed. "I was just kidding. Sorry i scared you. You looked like a tough cookie." He stepped back now.

I looked down at my sneakers, deciding if i should trust him. He scared me but again... he is the most popular guy in school. I wouldnt want to be enemies with him.

I sighed. "Sorry." I mumbled and looked down to my shoes. I just embarrassed myself pretty badly.

He gave me a warm smile that made my heart beat alittle faster than usual.
He chuckled.

"Lets head to class." I say walking infront of him, keeping my distance.

Midway there he asked me why i dont hang out with mt friends anymore.

I sighed "Its a complicated story and you wouldnt understand it." I look down at my shoes again.

We continue walking to our classes.

Mark's POV

Yunie, this girl. She is different than the rest of the girls in this school. She doesn't wear much makeup, she doesnt wear short slut skirts, she cares about others and she is innocent.

I kinda want to know even more about her. Like, i want to be a close friend if her.

Yunie's POV

Some time later, we both stopped at my classroom.

We were just standing infront of the door akwardly since we didnt know a proper way to say goodbye.

"Well," he spoke first. "I guess you should go in..."

"Hehe, i guess i should..."

He nodded and started to walk away and for some reason i just shouted for him to come back. Argh Yunie! Why did you do that!?

"Yea" he smiled and raised his eyebrows. He is sooo... whats the word? Hot!

"Uhh..." i akwardly look down thinking of what to say.

"Ah! Im really sorry for um... falling on you. Seriously, it was an accident. I didn't mean to... um..." i said while fiddling with my fingers.

"Its okay. I get it." He said and he walked away.

I let out a big sigh as my hand touches the doornob. He was really kind. It reminded me why i liked him in the first place.

I turn the non and walk into class.

"Chang Yunie. You're late to class."

Oh shit. I forgot to ask for a note.

"You know what happens now." My screechy voiced teacher says.

" yea i know. After school detention" i mumble as i walk to my seat.

-------

Hello peoples. Sorry i havent updated. I guess i totally forgot i was writing a story hehe.

Sorry and peace ✌