31- Gone

Enjoy the video ;)

Jungkook's POV

I stepped into the taxi and i was shocked to find Jin hyung driving.

"Oh hyung! What are you doing here?" I ask out of surprise.

"Haha.... what do you mean kid? Im just a taxi driver!" He awkwardly laughs and looks at Yunie. "No worries, I'll keep him safe." And he drove away leaving the figure of Yunie standing get smaller and smaller.

"Ya kid!" Jin hyung suddenly yelled but he never took his eyes off the road. "You could of blown your cover you know that?" He then smacked the side of my head, but gently. "What if she gets suspicious and starts to follow us? Huh? What would you do then? Cause we are leaving you okay? Dont bring us into that shit."

I nod.

"So are you bringing us somewhere cool like the circus or something? Maybe we can find a mexican restaurant because im craving tacos right now. Or maybe we can go to that place where-" i got interrupted when Jin slammed the breaks. We were in the shoulder of the highway. (The emergency parking lane place thing... you get the idea)

Jin looked at me with big eyes. "Jungkook... my poor, poor Jungkook. We need to get you back quickly! Youre starting to creep me out!" Jin then quickly got back to the highway and drove over 90mph. The speed limit being 65mph he almost crashed into many cars multiple times. The honking of others never left my ears. I had to grab on to the handle above and lean all the way back just incase we got in some sort of accident.

"These people won't move their slow ass's out of the way! Time to take measures to my own hands." Then, in less than 10 seconds, cars started moving aside for us.

"What did you transform us into now? And why are in such a rush?" I ask still gripping the handle as my life depended on it.. and it kinda did.

"Ambulance." Jin answered, ignoring my other question.

Jin Hyung's power is decoration. He can change the way a noun looks like. For example; Jin was to hunt down this traveler who was always on a plane flying from country to country. This man was afraid of clowns, fire, and dogs. Perfect for Jin hyung. The man's next trip was to Paris. So once he was at the Eiffel Tower, Jin quickly made it look like everything was on fire. The tower was melting and falling slowly, everything around him was on fire, the man himself was on fire. Of course, scared out of his mind, the man was screaming. Bystanders would look at him like he was crazy since the man was the only one who could see the fire. Soon, people got worried and started asking him whats wrong. But to his perspective, they were all dressed up as clowns and had that horrible makeup on and ew. (A/n I'm actually going to the circus this Sunday) He started running away, closing his eyes tightly and when he looked behind him, there were K-9 Dogs growling at him. As they got closer, the man then tripped and fell and started crying till he was out of breath. When he opened his eyes again, the dog's drool was falling out of their mouth and onto his face since they were directly above him now. The man couldn't handle all of this and fainted and some how got a heart attack while at it. And yeah. That's how he died because of my awesome hyung.

Anyways....

With all my thinking, i didn't notice we were already here. I look at my watch that Yunie gave to me as a goodbye present, and see that the time is 10:55pm. Okay in 5 minutes, my hyungs are somehow going to pick me up. I look over to my left to find Jin looking at his watch every 5 seconds. Something's up with him...

Jin stood up from his seat after seeing the time and hit his head at the roof of the car while doing so. I couldn't help but laugh at him loudly. He gave me a glare and mumbled; "You're so grounded when we get back." And he left the car. I opened my door and stepped out of the vehicle catching up to him.

I look over to my watch again and the time now was 10:59pm. One more minute before I leave. But that means not hanging out with Yunie. And not sleeping in her house. And not having fun together as she teaches me the human ways to do things... Ugh that girl got an impact on me. I shouldn't be missing her no matter how much it hurts to know that I wouldn't see her all day anymore.

When Jin stops, I look at my surroundings to see that we are in the same place where they left me off. The creepy alleyway. Where I got beat up :'(

I look up and see this blue orb thing flying straight to my face and the next thing I knew everything was black.

-----
Hey sorry for not updating in like 2 million years but hey, here's an update. I'm in Peru right now so I'm always out with my family and yeah... That's my excuse.

Anyways as I said before, I am writing drafts for a new V fanfic about a girl who has schizophrenia. Would y'all like to read about that? Idk please tell me if you guys would like to read a story with the main lead with that disease.

As always, I am thankful for all you lovely people reading this and I hope you have a nice day! Peace

P.s- thank you to deesdreamers for making the new story cover for My Demon. It amazing.