25- 2nd Day

Jungkook's POV

Boy, yesterday was sooo long. Yunie wouldnt stop trying to cure my wounds. They hurt, yes. But i felt so weird everytime she would get close, i would tense up and my face felt really hot. So for my own good, i always pushed her away. She didnt like it and kept growling to stop but i couldn't ignore the feeling so i was stubborn.

Im still glad to have her by my side, but she's uh... a tad bit annoying when it comes to certain things like knowing about myself and how i got here and why i was in an alleyway but she's pretty caring. Just, i shouldn't get on her bad side.

Talking about Yunie, here she comes.

"Dont you know how to knock?" I asked when she opens the door widely, stepping in with a huge smile on her pretty face.

"Hey, you want to go shopping? You have no clothes whatsoever." She says ignoring my question.

Isnt... isnt shopping for girls only?

Is she calling me a girl?? Im not a girl! I am grown 18 year old man! Men dont need to shop!

I quickly stood up. "Im not a girl! Im not going shopping!" And i stormed off to her washroom.

What does she think she is? Calling me a female. Hah. I have more muscles than most of my hyungs. I have a pretty deep voice. And... my wardrobe back home is really good for a kid my age. I've killed people without hesitation and i count that as pretty manly.

I was looking at my reflection in the big mirror above her sink, listing more reasons on how im not a girl. But she interrupted that when she knocked on the door.

I opened the door just enough to peek an eye through.

"Shopping is not for girls only." She sighs "There are plenty of men who shop too. Have you never been shopping? Where did you get these clothes?"

I was in these clothes when i teleported here...

I ignore her question and ask "So you're telling me.. there are men who shop too?"

She nodded slowly, not understanding my logic.

"Okay..."

"Great! Lets head out now!"

.
.
.

OH MY GOD I HATE SHOPPING! And hate is strong word but, i hate shopping so much!!

Atleast she was right. There were men who were also shopping but most of them looked miserable like me because,like me, they were carrying all the shopping bags while the girls were smiling widely pointing out more clothes to buy.

She didn't even buy me a thing yet and we've been here for about an hour now. Didnt she say that we would go shopping so that i could have some clothes? The bags are full of shoes and jeans and crap for girls.

"Oh! Look at this! It'll totally fit you! Come on!" She jumped when she saw a shirt from the big window. And she grabbed my arm, not noticing my struggle with all these big shopping bags, and dragged me into the store. There was a bench inside and i placed all the bags on it, taking up most of the space.

"What about this? You like?" She held up a black shirt with the letters BTS on it. I wonder what BTS meant.. probably something lame like Back To School.

Honestly, i don't even know why im here anymore. I could be up there with my hyungs, and i would make holes in her clothes so that she wasted all that money.

With all my thinking i didnt notice that Yunie bought like 6 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. Im pretty sure by the end of the day, she's going to be so broke and we'll not even have bread at the table.

After shopping, we went back home with her on the phone the whole ride, ignoring me. Who was she even talking to that she doesn't even notice im here?

"Yeah... i thought so... it wouldnt work out anyways since im actually busy this week too... yeah... bye." I couldn't actually understand what she was talking about but i knew she was in the feeling between mad and sad since her face and tone says it all.

We arrive at her place and enter the house with no sort of communication. She went into her room with a sigh, leaving me here... Out in the living room... all alone....

I wonder what my hyung are doing. Namjoon Hyung turned down the deal that we were going to haunt the other girls since everyone was too lazy and they also had to haunt old wrinkly ladies and small boys. What fun.

Here i am, not even haunting her anymore, in her living room, wondering what to do.

Should i enter her room? Or sleep on the couch?

Her mother isn't here anyways right now...

Im not even sure if her mother knows i am currently staying in her house right now.

Maybe she'll be mad. I should hide in Yunie's room but she's currently pissy right now and looks so stressed.

Then that settles it.

Im sleeping in the bathroom!

-----

Wow, i haven't updated in ages. This story has gotten so many veiws and votes since the last time i updated.

Right now im with 19k views and about 1k votes. Thanks for that ^^

Last update i had 9.4k views.

Im going to update soon since i haven't updated in a month and yeah...

Also thanks to conversigh for voting and commenting. I didnt respond to anything but your comments make me smile and laugh. ^ ^ keep reading I'll improve.