20- Whoops

Jungkook's POV

Things are going well now. Yunie is no longer happy and is pretty insane.

Her friends are gone because we told them to leave her.

-----

"Leave Yunie, or she'll get seriously injured. Maybe if we want to, she could lose her breath." The boy smirked.

We mind controlled this little boy to tell Yunie's friends to stop hanging around her. We know that they are a big part of Yunie.

-----

Her parents also divorced.

-----

"Hobi hyung, make those two hate each other." I tell him. He smirked and did what he was told.

"I Can't believe i was with you for all these years!" The dad screamed.

"You bitch! You're the one who slept with another woman!" The mom yelled.

-----

Hobi made her parents think they walked into the other having the sexy time with another person. That really pissed them off easily so that job was completed.

Hobi hyung was a big part of this project since this was all basically mind controlling others.

"You would think she'll brake by now." A voice muttered behind me. I turn around to see Taehyung.

"Oh hey." I say and continue looking down at Yunie grabbing her hair with her knees up to her chest, rocking back and forth.

"I heard rain and thunder makes people scared and depressed." He commented after some minutes of looking at her.

"Yea i guess. Why? You wanna try to do something?" I ask him.

He nodded quickly. Tae's power was to control nature. He once made a wild pack of wolf's attack this female camper because she was ugly. It was hilarious.

So he made it rain (Cash) (lol jk)

Results were surprising as it actually worked. She was staring out the window muttering things we couldn't understand.

She has gone loco. And i smirked at the result.

.
.
.

Days later, she finally escaped her house. She was running away or so i heard.

Hobi was to busy flirting with some female humans because he was bored, so i couldn't ask him what Yunie was thinking right at the moment.

But she escaped, and i was so bored that i made her trip over the littlest things ever. She fell many times, making her clothes very muddy and dirty.

She wasn't complaining at all and that made me very annoyed. I know Yunie is the kind to complain about everything and anything.

I furrow my eyebrows.

.
.
.

Days have passed by. Yunie was a walking stick! She hasn't eaten anything in so long. I know i cant do that. Food is a human need! *eats another piece of pizza*

"Where do you think she's walking to?" V says behind me.

I turn to him and turn back to Yunie. "Im not sure. Hoseok doesn't want to help me anymore."

"True. And i say, you do something big with her. Like, make her get seriously injured." He says and starts to walk away

Maybe i should...

So here's the plan:

Yunie get distracted by something she loves the most. Children!

Then i force her legs to cross the street when a car is passing by.

She gets hit and...

Hospital. No dying though. She cant die, its against the demon rules to force a person to die.

But if the commit suicide, thats a different story.

But we know Yunie doesn't do that kind of stuff.

~~~~

Plan in progress.

Yunie is destracted by a little boy. And now he is giving her his yogurt. Thats sweet. So sweet that Yunie wont look up from her delicious food that has so much love in it.

And now....

She walks.

Perfect.

She is crossing the street and now...

A Truck is coming her way.

Wait. . .

A truck?

Oh man holy shit! (Sorry i had to) A truck is coming her way! That huge thing can kill someone in an instant! And if she dies, it will all be on me! I might be put to demon jail! Or worse!

I teleport to the human world, not caring about the looks the humans give me.

"YUNIE!"

crash.

Yunie?