33- What happened?

I told yall next update was gonna b soon.^^

Jin's POV
(This is a first )

"This wall is mossy and that is hard to wash off your clothes. Atleast do it on the wall i front of us where it isnt as dirty. Please Mister?"

Oh snap she right. Being a mom of 6 little retards who play in mud for fun, i know how hard it is to wash moss off. And to top it off she is wearing a white shirt. A white shirt! Pray for her. Hopefully that Tide challenge will do the trick.

After nagging me to buy her a new shirt i agreed to what she said just to make her shut up. Is this how the boys feel like when i nag on them? Poor souls. But it isn't like im going to stop. The little brats make me stress out too much. My beautiful face will get too much wrinkles and I'll have too much white hair. No thanks.

"So what happened to Jungkook?"

Oh yeah. I forgot she's Yunie. I was too caught up in the moss.

Yunie's POV

Mr taxi stared at me with those lifeless eyes.

"Why did you come?" He asked me still holding eye contact. Avoiding the question.

"I uh... Jungkook." I looked at the brick wall behind him to avoid eye contact. "I thought he was in danger"

Mr. Taxi sighs. "He wasn't in danger The only trouble he had is you." Ouch. He's not a kind person i see. "But now that you came, he is."

"So what happened?" I ask, "And who are you? Are you his boyfriend? And y'all were star gazing? Or are you like some kind of military guy and Jungkookie is a alien?" I was so lost. Blue orbs? Jungkook disappearing? And he's in trouble? Because of me??

The taxi man let out a chuckle. "Im Jin. And ew no im not his boyfriend thats nasty. Jungkook isn't gay no matter how much Jimin wants him to be. And the other question... you can think what you want."

"First of all, who's Jimin? Second, how do you know Jungkook?" I ask 'Jin' if thats even his real name. You never know. He could rape me any second.

"Oh uhh... where did Jungkook tell you he was going?"

"To a friends house to stay there- but don't change the topic! How do you know him?"

Jin swallowed and looked around. Is Jungkook hiding something from me?

"A friends house?" He mumbled. "Ah yes! So you see uhh Jungkook was going to the alley way to search for something- and i can't tell you what- but then we saw this circle orb thing in the sky. It prevented us from moving with its magical powers since it's probably from space. But once were to find thing we were searching for, we were supposed to go to Jimin's house, who is the friend, and do human boy stuff you know the umm netflix and chill and uhhhh jerking off to-"

"WOAH TO MUCH INFORMATION" i shout. No one asked what they were going to do. And no one needs to know. This boy just talks and talks.

But now that i replay what he just said im my head, i noticed something. They were going to a dark alleyway. Where no one can see them. And they were searching for something. Or maybe someone. And he did say Jungkook is in trouble because of me...

Are they doing drugs?? They could meet up with a drug deal here because its dark. And because of me, the drug dealer got scared and ran off. And maybe Jungkook was supposed to pay him but the orb thing flew in to get him.

My head hurts now. Too much thinking. This is why i fail at school.

3rd Person

While Jin and Yunie were talking in the alleyway, the boys were getting ready for Jungkook's arrival. Some were cleaning, some were helping cook (ramen bc then they'll burn the house down) and one was sleeping.

Minutes passed. And Jungkook still hasn't arrived. They didn't think to much of it since they were all helping the cooks get rid of the fire they started and they didn't want Jungkook to come in at that time and see that.

After 20 minutes everyone was sitting on the couch with a ramen bowl in front of each one of them but Jungkook still hasnt arrived.

Another 25 minutes passed and they were now waiting for Jungkook for a full hour while it should only take 7 minutes.

Jin arrived and everyone jumped off the couch to hug Jungkook but quickly sat back down when he didnt appear.

Everyone eyes on Jin as he explained what happened. Everyone was worried for Jungkook.

"Aish. I told that boy to make sure Yunie doesnt see him. He should of been more careful." And with Hoseok's loud voice, Yoongi woke up.

"What did i miss?" He asked yawning and rubbing the sleep out if his eyes.

Jimin was the one to speak.

"Yunie saw Jungkook teleporting here."

-----
Yay double update. Im so lazy these days omg.

Wait hold up. I got important news to tell yall.

HOLY CRAP YOONGI'S MIXTAPE IS COMING OUT SOON!!! BLESS

Yes mom, i have gone insane for these Korean guys.

But forreal, his mixtape is gonna b the reason of my death. Put it on my tomb.

Its my brother's birthday today. July 26

Only tru 90's kids will remember the time i updated on his birthday.

Thanks for reading and Peace! ✌