38- Human

Jin's POV

"What if we were humans?"

I was thrown off by that question. Why would Hoseok be thinking about this? Does he want to be human? No way... right?

I look directly into his lifeless eyes. They had terrible bags under them. I wonder how many hours of sleep he's getting at night. "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" The confusion in my voice was clear.

He then averted his eyes from mine. "Just because..." he trailed off.

Then, a terrible thought came to me.

"Are you hanging around other humans??"

This was against the law. You cannot be around other humans unless you are haunting them. Or helping another demon haunt them. You are not allowed to interact or be seen in the human world and if you are, then there will be major consequences.

His eyes went wide and he shook his head quickly. Almost too quickly...

"Come here, child." I motion him with my hands to sit on the edge of the bathtub. And he did. "You know you can tell your hyung anything right?" Hoseok nodded. And very quietly, so that the other members can't hear, "Are you sleeping with any humans?" I practically whisper so low, i could barely hear myself.

Our faces were very close when i asked him this, and out of surprise Hoseok freaking jumped and hit my nose with his shoulder.

"Ouwweeeeee" i whine out. "That's the second freaking time you hurt me you punk!"

"I-im sorry Jin... but um.. no. I'm not.... sleeping... with..." he trailed off and i almost forgot the pain in my nose.

Almost.

"Freaking i don't care anymore! You gonna pay for my funeral okay mister?" I swear these kids are going to be the death of me.

Hoseok nodded and just stood there watching me as i tried to clean the new blood coming out of my nose off my face. I might have to get nose surgery after this. It's probably dislocated or something.

I made eye contact with the younger one through the mirror.

"You never answered my question, hyung." He said softly.

"What if we were humans? Don't bring that kind of shit here okay? Jungkook is already in love with a human female and right now you're probably getting lonely and jealous of not having anyone. Are you asking to be human?"

He shook his head.

I sighed, not convinced. "Look. This could be a phase for all i know. Maybe it's the human food i bought the other day. What is it called? Ramen? Raymond? Rapmon? Something like that. Whatever it's called, maybe its affecting our brains or somthing. So I'll stop buying it." I cover my nose with a cloth incase more blood decides to invade my face again. "Just think about it. You are a demon. A wonderful creature. And you've been a demon for your whole 22,000 years of being alive and all of a sudden you want to become a human? Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Its like asking to be an angel. Hoseok just.... just think about this okay? I have to go shopping with Yunie."

He nodded and i was gone.

So i was supposed to meet Yunie here... but i don't see any signs of her. I've been waiting for like 5 minutes at the mall and she still won't show up. I thought the humans were always on time. I expect Yunie to be running here with her hair in a messy bun and her eyes wide as she scans the crowds in search for me.

I wait another 5 minutes.

And another...

But she still won't show up.

I let out a sigh. I've noticed i sigh too much these days. Everything was perfect until Jungkook haunted Yunie. I blame her for everything that has been happening to us lately.

I stand up and search the crowd for that familiar face. For the 15 minutes I've been sitting here on this filthy gum covered bench, i noticed that less and less people came by.

I stand up and stretch my limbs. I could of been cooking right now for the boys, but noooo. I just have to wait for a stupid human girl who doesn't want to show up.

I walk down the escalators. Halfway, I see a crowd circling around something and cops rushing in.

Once I'm down, i go to the crowd and push my way forward to the center easily thanks to my amazing shoulders. Thank you, shoulders.

But once i saw that something that they were looking at, my eyes went wide.

It wasnt something.

It was someone.

And it was Yunie.

-----
Yay! Update!

*far away voice* its about time you dimwit!

*sighs*

I've told you my escuses last update on why I'm updating so slowly. School is hard, man. I also need time to read other great stories and learn how to write better from them.

Anyways, i updated today.

After i saw a special someone write on my message board. Thank you by the way.

I wrote this ending last minute so don't be surprised if nothing makes sence in the future updates. Bc i got no idea what I'm doing. So ye...

Peace! ✌

P.S

All these BTS bombs got me suspecting something.... they might release something big soon. *coughs* maybe Yoongis MV *cough*