19- Walking

Yunie's POV

Sure i said suicide is lame, but honestly it seems fun. Like... a once in a life time offer. You cant do anything like it again.

I packed my booking with snacks and a pair of clothes. Not like i would need them.

I cant leave out the front door, so i opened the window and jumped out. I put my hoodie on and walk away.

Its now or never

Its been days. Days since I've been home. Days since i talked to anyone. Days since i smiled.

I could tell i got skinnier. I didnt care.

I stand up and leave the dark ally way. There were perverts here and there but i was a fast enough runner where i could outrun them.

I wanted to jump off a cliff. Or a bridge. Kinda like bungee jumping, only there is no rope to save you. Down into the deep blue sea. Never to be seen again.

Im not depressed. Im just frustrated. Nothing was going right. And i could tell nothing will go right from now on. My friends hate me, my parents will go their own ways, living poorly, i will have to live with one of them and that would break my heart.

I don't want to suffer. Life sucks. People just dont know it yet.

Dirt covers every part of my body. People have been giving me looks when i walk down the streets. They probably think im a hobo or something.

I don't mind.

But here and there, I've been tripping. Tripping over rocks, hills, roots, cracks, air. Everything.

Probably the demon.

I passed an elementary school. Im a poor example to the children. They were having recess, with no cares in thw world. Eating until their tummy fills up.

I look at them on sorrow. One of them noticed me.

I smile and wave. Kids will be kids. They will always have a big impact in my heart.

I look down as i continue walking.

"Miss!" A voice yelled. It was a voice of a child.

He sneaked away from his teacher

"Here miss. My mommy said that pretty girls should be taken care of. But you look like you've been sad."

I smile ansdtake his yogurt.

I kneel down to reach his eye level

"Take care of your mommy and daddy. Make sure they are always happy and dont let them do foolish things okay?"

"Yes miss."

"Also, always be with your friends. Dont make them sad." I reach my pinky finger through the gate.

"I promise" and he intertwined his pinky with mine.

"Now go play before your teacher catches you." I say shooing him away.

"De!" And he ran away.

I chuckled and look down at the yogurt while walking.

"Maybe it wont hurt..." i tear out the lid and put the cup to my mouth.

The sweet yogurt explored my mouth and went into my throat.

And for the first time, i smiled. The smile i gave to the kid wasn't as wide as this one.

Uncontrollable, a tear went down my eye.

I cross the street looking down at my half empty yogurt.

That was the last thing i remember.

-----

I cant write ;-; i need help.