35- Preparing

Yunie's POV

Knock knock knock

I sigh as i put the textbook away. "Come in!" I shout at the person behind my bedroom door.

The door opened and revealed my mother. She has gone super overprotective since that day. We weren't in the best relationship right now but i could tell it was slowly getting back to a normal daughter and mother relationship. All it takes it time.

"Im running out to the bank and I'll be right back! Don't do anything that you won't regret okay?" I nod "Ask yourself what would Jesus do-" i roll my eyes at this "-if you're unsure of anything. Don't answer the door to anybody, i have the keys. If anything is suspicious call the police. Also-"

"I got it mom" i groaned. She get too protective over simple things. She's only going to the bank and that only takes 30 minutes, top.

"Okay honey. I love you. Be safe." She sent a flying kiss and left.

I lay back down in bed and close my eyes. I guess a little break from studying won't hurt. I turn on my laptop but then cursed as i saw it was low on battery. I really wanted to watch YouTube videos but i guess i canr right now. I remember that i could of been back in class for 1 more hour but of course, being me, i read the clock wrong and somehow managed to leave at 12. Sneaking out isnt the easiest thing in the world but i managed to do it... at the the wrong time. Good going Yunie.

Anyways, atleast the police cant bring me back to school when they see my uniform. I already changed into some dark skinny jeans and an oversized white sweatshirt. I grab my phone and clicked on the Netflix app. I watch a korean drama that i haven't caught up on yet. Each episode is 1 hour long and im just starting a new one so my mom should come half way through the drama. The intro starts and i am oblivious to any thing around me.

Jin's POV

"Are you sure you need all of us?" Yoongi asked me while we were sitting on a bench. Right now i gathered everyone into a meeting to figure out how to make money.

"I still think the bank thing is good. You know we havent done anything entertaining since Jungkook met Yunie." Namjoon adds. Yoongi and Taehyung nod.

"I don't know," i tell them "i don't think it would be safe. Someone might get hurt. I don't really want to be the cause on why their family can never see them again."

I look down at my hands in my lap. I play with my fingers for some seconds until i notice no one is talking. I look up and see their shocked faces looking at me. "What?" I ask clearly confused at their behavior.

"Hyung," Taehyung spoke up "We are Demons. Its out job to hurt people. You spent too much time with Kookie's girlfriend. You're starting to act like a human."

"I am?" I noticed when i picked up Jungkook from his days in the human world that he acted more human. But i didn't think that the few moments i saw and talked to Yunie made me act differently.

"Whatever. Lets just get with the bank plan so that Jin can feel happy wasting money." Yoongi stands up. "Unless you guys have any other ideas?"

No one said anything.

"Okay. Bank it is." Yoongi crosses his arms and sits back down.

I open my mouth to say something but Hoseok spoke first.

" So what's the first step?"

.

.

.

Hoseok got to mind control a man after interviewing him and finding out he basically has no family for his parents left him and he couldnt afford to go to school. We saw that he had nothing to lose so we picked him.

We're back in our world looking down to see what the man is doing. We got him a ski mask that Jimin stole for no reason one day. Also a gun that Yoongi managed to steal when Taehyung distracted the owner.

The man was all prepared and i honestly felt a tad bit guilty for doing this. The man doesn't really know what he's doing since Hoseok is mind controlling him. And he's most likely going to jail after.

But we already have gotten this far. So what's done is done.

-----
Short update.

/hides from y'all for being to lazy to write/

Seriously im super lazy this whole summer break and im not ready for school yet. Someone save me.

*cue BTS save me*

I'm going to try and update this week but dont be disappointed if i don't. Most of yall by now should know i cant update at a regular pace and take way too long to do so.

But thanks for being patient and peace! ✌