Chapter 1

I woke up with the same routine as always to start off the week. Ugh I hate Monday's. I shook myself awake trying to get rid of the grogginess. I turned on my side to look at my alarm clock, it didn't go off yet so it's weird that I woke up before it could beat me to it, I usually sleep late.  

As I turned to my clock I realized it was 8:00! Crap I'm almost late! I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth. I ran back into my room to put my clothes on. I put on some black shorts with a white tank top and a cream colored loose knit sweater over it. After getting dressed i quickly brushed out my long dirty blonde hair and did my makeup. My hair is straight so I don't have to spend much time doing it everyday, lucky me huh?

I ran downstairs and slipped on my flats. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran out the door trying not to miss the bus. Thank god I made it just in time because if I missed it not even my mom or dad could drive me because they are always at work super early in the morning. I got onto the bus and found my two best friends waiting for me like they always

"Hey ash what took u so long?" One of my best friends Matt said as I took a seat right next to him with my other best friend Natalie sitting behind us. "My stupid clock never went off" I mumbled and rolled my eyes as Natalie chuckled "surprised u woke up early enough to get ready considering u always wake up at like 1:00 pm on the weekends" she giggled "oh shut up!" I said and playfully punched her arm.

Matt and Natalie have been my best friend since grade school. If I didn't have them to always be by my side and support me when I needed it i don't know what I would've done. I met Natalie in 1st grade when my parents and I moved to another town because of their jobs and I was new to the school. The teacher made me sit by Natalie and at snack Time she showed me how to stick pretzel sticks up my nose to look like a walrus. And we broth new it was meant to be.

Me and Natalie met Matt in 2nd grade when we got into the same class with him. Me and Natalie weren't exactly the most popular 2nd graders in our class so two other girls came up to us and started making fun of how we looked during snack time and Matt threw grapes at their hair till they stopped. Long story short our relationship started over food.

"Hey ash so what are u doing for ur birthday?" Natalie asked I thought for a second and realized my birthday was only two weeks away and I had no plans. "I don't know yet haven't thought about it, I think maybe I'm just gonna have a family dinner like last year." They both nodded. "Of course u guys are coming to though u guys are my family" I smiled at them and they smiled back. "As long as there's cake i'm there" matt said with a smirk and a chuckle and we all laughed until the buss pulled up to our high school.