Chapter 25

I quickly pressed answer on the FaceTime call and was greeted by a big white smile and kind brown eyes and Matt smiling in the background.

"NAT!" I yelled out in excitement. "ASH! I didn't think you would answer."

"And why is that?" I tilted my head. "Because me and Matt have been trying to call you for the past week" oh that's right I've been locked away in Casa de Darkfero for a week.

"Oh...yeah I've been busy, ya know getting to know the family...it's pretty big."

"That's great!" Matt said in the background "hey ash we have a surprise for you" he wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh no" I chucked.

"Don't worry you will love it" Natalie smiled and squealed. "Can I have a hint?" I teased.
"Sure, go outside" she said. I squinted "ehhhh I don't know-" I said jokingly. "Just do it!" She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Ok ok" I laughed. I went downstairs phone still in my hand and to the front door. I slowly opened it, but before it was fully opened I was tackled by arms.

I opened my eyes to meet a pair of big brown ones. I gasped.

"NATALIE?! MATT?!" My eyes started to water. "Your here? Your actually here?!" I started crying and so did they" we all hugged each other. "We're here ash" Matt said.

Natalie pulled back and looked at me "we have a lot of catching up to do" she giggled. I chuckled "hell yeah we do!" I started walking up to my room with them following.

"Damn ash your parents are loaded" Matt said. I giggled "well this is my room" they both scanned the room and we all sat down on my bed.

"Wow your style went from basic bitch to badass..." Natalie said half jokingly. I rolled my eyes "I wasn't that basic" I chuckled. "You were to" she laughed.

"Hey wonna see my car?" I wiggled my eyebrows. Matts mouth swung open. "And you got a car?!" I nodded and gestured for them to follow me.

We ran downstairs and outside into the driveway where my Lamborghini was parked and Ashton's. I opened up the car and took a seat with the door still opened.

I looked at the both of them, they were in shock. "Well what are u waiting for? Get in" I laughed.

Matt didn't hesitate and jumped in the passenger seat "shotgun" he said. Natalie rolled her eyes and got in the back.

"Where are we going" I looked back at her "the mall of course, we can catch up and shop" I started the engine and pulled out.

Before we were fully out matts door opened. I turned "Matt what are you-" I stopped the car. "Hunter what are you doing" he opened matts door to stop me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. I rolled my eyes "to the mall to catch up with my best friends who came to visit."

"I don't think that's a good idea" I put on my best bitch face "you aren't the boss of me I'm not a kid"

He sighed "you shouldn't be out there alone"

"I'm not alone I'm with Natalie and Matt" he stared at me, until I got the message. He meant I shouldn't be out there without any Supernatural protection.

"I will just go with you" he stared at Matt for a moment. "Please move to the back" Matt rolled his eyes but since he wasn't a fighter he got up and sat in the back seat with Natalie.

I stared, I couldn't believe he was doing this. "I don't need a babysitter"

"It's either this or you aren't going" I rolled my eyes and stepped on the gas.

This is going to be fun.

Time skip
-----------------------------------------------------

We got out of the mall and we're heading home. It was hard to enjoy my time shopping with hunter on my back every five seconds.

Clearly my friends were confused on who he was so I explained to them in text in a store so hunger wouldn't hear. I told them about the almost kiss and my crush on him and everything.

The car was silent for a moment until I put on a song. I switched channels until one song caught my ear. It was golden days by panic! at the disco, it was me and Natalie's favorite band!

I looked in the rear view mirror at her and she smirked. "GOLDEN DAYYYYYYSSSSSSS GOLDEN DAYYYYYYSSSSS" we both sang in Union.

Clearly the boys were not amused. We both laughed and sang until it was over and the car fell silent again. I looked in my rear view mirror on the road behind us. A black car came out of no where.

I got chills but just shook it off. We kept going and were almost to the bridge to go home. I looked back again...now there were two.

I turned and looked at hunter. He gave me the same look I was wearing.

Shit.