Chapter 29

I turned around slowly taking in my surroundings. I shivered it's cold...and dark. There were trees a lot of trees I looked down at my feet. I had no shoes on.

How did I get here?...when did I get here? I thought to myself. There was blood everywhere. My heart began to race.

What is happening.

I heard battle cries and suddenly people were fighting Everywhere...

I was in the middle of everything witnessing it. No one seemed to notice me, I was invisible. I saw a few people that caught my eye. It was hunter, Aaron, Carla, and my mom...

I also recognized some vampires that I saw while I was being held captive. I tilted my head.

"Hunter!" I yelled. I ran and tried to grab his shoulder it was no use, my hand went right through him. I gasped.

I watched as hunters eyes glowed a bright green and his wolf claws came out and he sliced a vampires face.

I felt useless just standing here, but i couldn't do anything even if I tried.

I heard yelling...my moms yelling. I watched as most of the pack stopped fighting and ran over, as did I.

I went through everyone who was crowded around something I had a feeling I didn't want to see.

I finally made it and looked down to see my mom crying over a body. I maneuvered around her to see who it was. I held my breath afraid to see a pack member dead.

I gasped. It was a pack member, but it was the leader.

I collapsed next to my mom, tears falling down my face.

No I shook my head aggressively. NO!

I held my hair at the sides of my head and screamed so loudly my ears felt like they were going to bleed. 

Everything started to get blurry and I was in that pitch black place again.

I was still crying. Now you know. I heard a voice say in my head.

I shook my head "No" I lowered my head down into my knees "WHATS HAPPENING WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS!" I yelled.

You can stop this, stop this madness.

I started to feel drowsy. I laid down on the floor and suddenly fell asleep.

I was somewhere different now. I moved my finger and felt a soft material under me. I flung up with a big gasp of breath.

Everyone around me jumped and came closer around me.

I was in my living room. My heart was racing.

"Ashley" I heard my mom say. She put her hands on the sides of my head and made me look at her. "What happened, are you okay?" She asked me with concern and fear in her voice.

I nodded drained. "I'm fine" I wiped my cheeks. I had tears on my face. I started to get up but Aaron pushed me back onto the couch "I don't think that's a good idea"

I rolled my eye "I'm fine" I stopped and panicked "where's dad?!" I asked and stood up immediately. Everyone made a path and dad walked through everyone.

"I'm right here sweetheart" I sped walked and jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed "your okay" I whispered taking a deep breath as panic left my body. 

I heard him chuckle softly "yea I'm fine, the thing we should be worried about is if you are?" He asked concerned.

I pulled back. I had to tell my parents everything.