Chapter 16

I hopped in my car after school and started the car to go home. Today was a weird first day, and all I want to do is take a nap. As I made my way home I decided what I was going to say to Hunter. I was going to ask him about the Darkferos and why he got so nervous when I asked about them, I mean if we are all family he should be 100% honest with me I'm tired of the secrets.

I got out of the car and made my way inside the house. "Hey Ashley how was ur first day!" I heard my mother yell from the kitchen. "Uhh good I guess" I shouted back.

I had to look for Hunter, I wanted answers. After about five minutes of wondering the big house I finally found him in his room, figures the last place I check. I knocked on his door and I heard a "come in". I slowly opened the door and saw him on his laptop sitting on his bed.
"Oh hey ash what's up" he said. I walked In and sat next to him "I want u to tell me about the Darkferos" he looked caught off guard. "Uhh...what do u want to know about them" he asked nervously. "I don't want to here anymore lies I Wonna know who they are and why did u guys get so nervous when I asked about them at lunch." I pushed I wanted to know everything.

He sighed and closed his laptop. "Fine, the Darkferos are the vampire family that went after u when u were born..." My mouth gaped open. "We don't talk to them because we are enemies as u know and now that u go to out shchool I need u to promise me something." I nodded and he took my hands. I blushed uncontrollably "please do not talk to them for ur own sake" I nodded my head awkwardly. He looked down at out hands then up at my lips.

We were inches away from each other just staring into each others eyes. "Uhh I-I have to go do homework" I said awkwardly. He nodded and pulled away and went back to whatever he was doing on his laptop.

I got up from the bed and made my way out of his room and into my own. I flopped onto my bed thinking about all the things that happened. I got up and looked at my calendar. My dad said I have to look at my calendar Every once in a while to see when a full moon approaches and to be prepared. To be honest I'm kinda nervous for me and Ashton's first full moon, it's what we have been preparing for.

As I looked I realized that the full moon was tomorrow night.