Chapter 23

It's been five days since I've been kidnapped and for the three of them Ace has been visiting me and keeping me company. I think I'm falling for him...

I can't though he's my family's enemy and it's wrong. Speaking of...where are they? Did they even notice I was gone? Did they care?

Tears starting welling up in my eyes and I clutched the silver locket around my neck and starting thinking of Natalie and Matt. I wish they were here

I hear a nock on the door and footsteps following it. I dropped the locket back around my neck and looked up. It was ace standing by the doorway smiling.

"Good morning love" the word love echoed in my ears and gave me butterflies in my stomach. 

I gave him a tiny smile "good morning ace" I replied.

I stood up and made my way toward him and gave him a small hug. He stood stiff for a moment then loosened into the hug.

I pulled back and we stared at each other for a second I blushed and looked down. "Ashley.. There something I'd-" he was cut off at the sound of alarms blaring.

"Oh no" he mumbled. " ace what's going on?!" I tried screaming over the sirens.

Before he could answer Aaron and hunter both kicked down the doors and sped ran into ace knocking him down.

I gasped. "Ashton hunter ?!" They both looked at me with glowing blue and green eyes.

"Let's go we are getting u out of here!"

I stared at them for a minute processing what was happening until hunger grabbed my hand and we all sped ran out of there.

Hunter threw me in the passenger seat of my Lamborghini while Ashton went into his. I looked out the window and saw what was happening.

The whole pack was here fighting with the vampires...

Hunter stepped on the gas pedal and we flew onto the road on the way home.

"Hunter what is going on" he turned to face me. "We're saving you ash." I rolled my eyes really? I thought u were taking me to six flags.

"I meant, What took u guys so long?" He kept his eyes on the road. "We had to plan everything out ash we can't go in there blind and swinging." He had a point there.

I turned and looked out the window and watched the trees fly by. And all I could think about ..was Ace.