Chapter 17

My eyes started to flutter open as sunlight hit my face. I squinted and blocked my face with my blanket. My eyes widened when I realized I woken myself up and not my annoying alarm.

I took off the blanket and looked at my clock. 9:30, shit! I got up and started throwing random prices of clothing out of my drawer. I decided to put on a black T-shirt with dark pre-ripped shorts.

I put on some mascara and bushed my teeth. I ran into my closet and got out a pair of brown combat boots and slipped them on.

I ran downstairs with my backpack over my shoulder. "Woah woah calm down or ur going to fall down the steps ash." My brother said as he was sitting at the table with my mom, dad, hunter and Logan.

"Wait why aren't u guys-" but before I could finish Logan Interrupted me. "No school today princess, I don't know if you know this but tonight's a full moon and on a day like this wolfs like us can't be out in public"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave me. "And why is that?" I asked "because during the day of a full moon ur energy gets all sucked up to help you transform for tonight, so you will be so tired you can barley keep ur eyes open. We all stay home from school on full moons" hunter said.

Sweet.

I yawned "well no wonder I'm still groggy, now if you excuse me I will be going back to sleep" I turned and walked up stairs. I got into my room and threw off my boots and tossed my bag to the side and flopped onto my bed.

I was tired but I didn't want to go to sleep just yet. I started thinking.

I wonder what that darkfero kid is doing right now?

I immediately dismissed the thought. Why am I thinking about him. I should be thinking about my transformation tonight. What will my wolf form look like. Will the transformation hurt? What will I do when I transform?

I decided I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer and finally fell into a deep sleep.