Chapter 34

Me and Aaron dashed out of the tiny panic room. I felt my arms start to tingle I looked down and they were healing.

I stopped and grabbed a pocket knife and slipped it in my boot, Aaron stopped as well to grab a large knife. I motioned for him to go and we both sprinted towards the door.

We ran outside and Aaron tossed me my car keys, I caught them and jumped in the drivers seat as Aaron jumped in the passengers seat.

He looked a little scared by covered it up with an expression I've never seen on him. Anger? I started up the car and immediately backed out of the driveway and slammed my foot on the gas heading into the Forrest.

Aaron used his wolf hearing to see where they were battling. "Right" he said and I turned trees flying by us.

"Stop!" He said suddenly I gulped and slammed my foot on the brakes. We both jumped out and Aaron clutched his knife.

I used my wolf hearing to see where the pack was fighting but all I heard was talking. It took me a moment to realize the voice was my father and Mr. Darkfero...

I motioned for Aaron to keep quiet and follow me, he obeyed and both of us walked silently behind some trees.

The whole pack was standing fiercely behind my father ready to pounce on the vampires that were facing the opposite of them.

I tried to look for Ace and Cassidy, but they didn't seem to be here. "After all these years" Mr. Darkfero continued his accent coming out like poison. "I finally get to kill you filthy little dogs"

I clenched my fists I heard my dad start to growl "we will see about that" he said as if everything was in slow motion, everyone broke out into a big fight.

vampires coming at werewolf's, fangs flashing, while werewolf's flashed their sharp teeth as well and big pointy claws.

I started to breathe heavy where's dad? I thought panicked. I looked over to Aaron and it looked like he was thinking the same thing.

"We have to find him, but don't make yourself known." I whispered into his ear so I wouldn't have to shout over all the commotion that was happening before my eyes.

He nodded and slipped away behind trees and bushes looking for our father. I ran using my wolf strength quickly searching each face for my dad.

Where the hell is he?

I felt a hand on my shoulder tugging me back harshly. I turned quickly to see a vampire minion, beedy red eyes and big white fangs.

I quickly pulled out the pocket knife from my boot and swung it by the vampires neck. My dad told me that to kill a vampire was a stake to the heart or to cut off its head, and I didn't have any stakes at the moment.

I swung the knife and the vampire went back dodging it. I bent down and kicked the vampires feet from under him with all my strength and watched as he fell.

I quickly got up and put my foot on his chest holding him down as I took the knife in my hands and slashed his throat.

I closed my eyes as I cut his throat out. I did not want to see this. I felt his body go limp from under my foot, he was dead.

I tear slipped from my eye I just killed someone.

I shook my head moving quickly. I didn't have time for this I had to find dad.

I looked left to right I didn't see dad anywhere, but I saw hunter and Logan teaming up on two vampires who were failing miserably at fighting the werewolf boys.

I quickly sped around the forest with all my strength my hair whipping in the wind behind me.

I started to panic, he wasn't anywhere! All of a sudden I heard screaming. My eyes widened as I saw the person who was screaming. It was my mom.

Oh no oh no oh no oh no.

I started the shake my head. I pushed passed people who were shocked to see me, but I didn't care.

I saw my mom leaning over, and I already knew she was leaning over a body. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I turned and saw my dad leaning over as well.

I put my hand on my dads shoulder and he snapped his head up and looked at me his eyes filled with tears. Your okay I couldn't bring myself to say aloud.

But wait...what are they crying over...or who?

I walked around them to see a lifeless body. And the body's face was Almost identical to mine.

"Aaron"