Chapter 7

I got into my new parents black truck after putting my stuff in the trunk. I rolled down the window looking at all the people who have been in my life and who are so important to me. I gave them all a half hearted smile and they all waved as the truck drove off.

I took out my phone and put my headphones on and put on my music since this was going to be a long ride. As I looked out the window watching trees go by on the outside of the truck 'when I see u again' came on. How ironic...

My eyes started to feel heavy and before I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------

I felt myself being shook awake. My eyes fluttered open to see my mom. "What's going on?" I said groggily. She smiled and stepped aside to let me see where we were "welcome home" she said almost in a whisper. I sat in the car my legs hanging out of the side taking in where I was. It was a gigantic house. But it wasn't a beautiful gigantic house...no it was a creepy gigantic house. I stared at it for a while and stepped out of the car.

"Nu uh I am not going in there" I said turning around to go back into the car, but my dad put his arm in front of me to stop me. "Oh c'mon it's not as bad as it looks, just come inside and see for yourself." He said. I let out a breathe of defeat and started to make my way into the house. I opened the door and slowly stepped inside. It wasn't as creepy as I thought it was.

The house was decorated as a regular house usually was was it was also really roomy inside. I turned around taking in all my surroundings until I turned to the living room where people were sitting on chairs and couches starring at me.

We all just stood there starring at each other. I tried to run out of the house but my feet disobeyed me. A girl with short black hair and blue eyes stood up from one of the chairs and made her way over to me. She looked about my age but a little older.

"Who are u?" She asked. I looked her up and down "who are u?" She gave me a death glare. For scared reason I wasn't scared I was just fricken annoyed. "I asked u first" she said taking a step closer "I asked u second" I said crossing my arms.

"Alright girls calm down" I heard my mom say. Both her and my dad walked into the house carrying my things. I felt a little guilty for making them carry it for me. "Heather who is this" she paused for a second looking me up and down "person" I glared at her. My mom finished putting my stuff down and went in he middle of the room for all the people to look at her.

Everyone in the room wore leather, I looked down realizing I was still in my lace dress. I slumped down feeling out of place. "Everyone this is ashley" they all stared at me in shock. I heard murmurs go through the crowd like "that's her" and "shes hot" and stuff like "she won't last long" I gulped making out the last one.

My mom put her arm on my back and gently pushed me over the the corner of the room where a boy with dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes was standing awkwardly. He kinda looked...looked like me.

"Honey theres someone I want u to meet" we stood in front of the boy and he stared at us with a weird expression I couldn't make out.

"This is Aaron...ur twin brother"